Hot couples in fiction Friday and a visit from Adriana Kraft

Welcoming Adriana Kraft to the blog for the Hot couples in fiction Friday feature.


The Hot Couple
 
Jen and Brett – One Hot Couple!
Have you met Jen Andrews? She’s been getting around on the net, doing interviews about her lifestyle and her surprise that it’s of any interest to anyone.

 Here’s a snippet:
Jen: I’m not all that special, really – there must be lots of women out there just like me. Maybe they’re just keeping quiet about it. I’m a happily married bisexual woman who is having the time of my life with my husband in the swing lifestyle.

Midnight Seductions: Really? Have you always known you were bi?

Jen: No, I’m a late bloomer. I’m in my early fifties now, married to Brett for over twenty five years, and once our kids were out of the house we started spicing up our sex life with some sexy videos created by women for women. I discovered that watching women having sex with each other was a big turn-on for me, and that helped me put together some feelings I’d barely thought about before. It didn’t take me long to own that I was sexually attracted to women as well as men. Pretty quickly I figured out that the attraction alone meant I was bisexual – but what could I do about that, as a married woman in love with my husband? 

Midnight Seductions: What happened next?

Jen: One of our hot videos hinted at the swing lifestyle. I had no idea it really existed, but we started doing some on-line research and joined a couple sites. I was amazed how normal some of the people sounded! Brett and I started chatting with some other couples on line and finally decided to take the plunge – you can find that story in Swinging Games: Anticipation. It’s unbelievable how erotic it can be just imagining another couple in bed with you!

So there you have it – feels totally normal to her, but from the outside looking in, that is one hot solution for a mid-life couple.

Speaking of mid-life couples, readers may not know that Adriana Kraft is the pen name under which my husband and I co-write erotic romance.
 I don’t know if that makes us hot, but it sure heats up our lives, and we love passing on the spice and the heat to our readers. Our tag line is Erotic Romance for Two, Three, or More, so you can probably guess ménage is our favorite genre to write.
Back to our latest hot couple – we started writing our Swinging Games series because we thought Swinging would give us lots of opportunities to give our readers some sizzling ménage sex scenes as well as a chance to be voyeurs into the Swing Lifestyle. Turns out it’s all that and more – once you turn characters loose, they have a life of their own. Jen and Brett have thrown us some wrinkles we never anticipated, and now they’re hot in the middle of a summer threesome that could turn their lives upside down. It’s the focus of our most recent Swinging Games release, Too Close for Comfort.

The Book 



It all seemed so simple: Sarah Creston would move in for the summer, Brett and Jen Andrews could revel in their new threesome, and everyone else would understand. But now Donna and Ryan – their best friends and lovers – won’t speak to them, and Jen seems so infatuated with Sarah that even Brett is worried about the consequences.
Battered from the double whammy of her husband’s death and caring for her aging parents, Sarah Creston thrills to Jen and Brett’s exquisite care and ravishing sex. Now that she’s had her first taste of a woman, will she be satisfied – or will she want more?  Everything hinges on what Sarah wants.


The Excerpt
 
“I don’t want you hurt, Jen.” Brett crossed his legs and uncrossed them. “Hell, I don’t like seeing our friends hurt, either.”
“I know. I know. But you’ll support me.”
“Of course, I will. But Sarah is her own person in all of this. She may not fit into our lives at all over time. We might just be a stepping stone on her journey.”
Jen tensed, certain Brett could see the blood draining from her cheeks.
“She may become too possessive.” Brett twisted his mouth in thought. “Or maybe she’ll be more like us than you realize.”
“What do you mean?”
“Maybe she’ll be as intrigued and fulfilled with swinging as we are.”
“Do you really think she’ll swing on her own?”
“She found us, didn’t she?”
“Yes, but...”
“Maybe she’ll swing with us. Maybe she’ll swing on her own. Maybe this taste of swinging with us will satisfy her curiosity by the end of summer and she’ll be ready to go find a guy and live happily ever after.”
“But you don’t believe that?”
“Who knows? Given how I saw her respond to her first taste of a woman, it’s hard to imagine she’ll give up women completely.
Jen wet her lips. “She was wonderful. I’m just so pleased I was her first.”
“I know you are. All I’m saying is I’ll be surprised if you’re Sarah’s only woman.”
Jen crossed her arms under her breasts. “I know that.” Her voice cracked. “No matter what you think or Donna or Ryan...” Jen felt her pulse quicken. “I’m not wanting to keep Sarah for myself. But she needs time.”
“Okay.” Brett exhaled softly. “Time is what you have. But I’m not sure Sarah’s timetable and Donna and Ryan’s timetable are going to necessarily match yours.”

Buy the book:
 



Find Adriana online:

Adriana’s Author Pages at Amazon.com and All Romance Ebooks
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Elodie, and thanks so much for featuring Jen and Brett in your Hot Couples in Fiction Friday!

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriana,
    It's a pleasure to have you here on the blog, thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)