Saturday sexy snippet summer holiday fun


Will noticed her shoulders slump. His instinct to comfort her fought with the sudden wash of jealously that overtook him when she seemed sad her boyfriend hadn’t missed her.
“Sit for ten minutes. Tell me about yourself. Where do live?” He tried to talk normally, but his voice came out husky with care for her.
She sat close to him on one of the garden chairs and smiled as he pushed her coffee mug toward her. She told him where she lived. It was a city hundreds of miles away.
“I work for a software company in the marketing department. I met Rob at work. We got together at the firm conference in November. Jill’s in accounts at the same company. Jill and I went on holiday together last year. I thought it would be good to do it this year, but with the guys too. Sun, sand, and…” She stopped talking abruptly.

Will filled in the sentence in a whisper. “Sex.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014


1 comment:

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)