Yay,Thursday FEB 12, is release day for 'Rescuing Cade' and #MWTease this week features the sexy story

 
Thursday FEB 12 is release day for Rescuing Cade, yes that's tomorrow - so excited
Cade’s trying to get over a broken heart when his friend Jack takes him off to a nightclub, named only The Club. Although Cade’s shocked by the place he meets Marissa. It’s not long before he and Marissa get together, but under the pressure of expectations from The Club, and Marissa’s fear of commitment, they’re both running in opposite directions.
Gorgeous Cade has touched Marissa’s heart in ways she doesn’t want to admit.
Lovely Marissa has lifted Cade’s sadness and opened his heart to love again.
The trouble is — someone has to give a little. Who’s it going to be?
Read the #MWTease
Cade pulled into his designated car parking space. Alongside his space was the one belonging to Jack and just as Cade got out of his car Jack stormed into his allotted spot and leapt out of his car.
“Hey, how’s things? Saw you hook up with Mistress Marissa on Friday night. How’d that work out for you?”
Like a bucket of cold water poured over him, Cade’s mortification chilled him to his toes.
“It didn’t. Look, I know you meant well, but The Club just isn’t my scene. None of it is. You know me. I have no prejudice about peoples’ sexual inclinations, but it’s not for me. Thanks anyway.” Cade left Jack waiting for the elevator and took off up the stairs at a rapid pace. He glanced back before the stairs curved for another flight and caught Jack grinning at him.
Mistress Marissa … holy crap.
At lunchtime Jack sought him out. He stood in the doorway to Cade’s office and leaned on the frame.
“She’s a really nice person as well as lovely. She was at The Club last night, uncharacteristically pensive and alone. I know you like her. I can see it in your eyes.”
Cade set the lock on his screen saver without looking at Jack.
“If you’re still talking about Marissa then you’re right. I like what I know of her, but the lifestyle isn’t for me. I don’t want to talk about it again.” He finally glanced over at Jack.
Jack nodded. “Okay, point taken. You’ll hear nothing more from me about it.”
They walked off to the sandwich shop for lunch, but along the way Cade couldn’t help asking, “Are you in love with your Sub?” He got the sense that the question surprised Jack.
Jack faltered in his pace beside Cade. “That’s an interesting question. I think I might be. When her training is finished, I’m not handing her on to another Dom. I’m going to ask her to stay with me.”
Interest flooded Cade and he glanced sideways at Jack to check his expression.
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2015 Evernight Publishing


#comeandgetyourlove

7 comments:

  1. Interesting conversation between the two friends. They reveal quite a lot without saying much. Great teaser, Elodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new release! Great tease, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was a fun tug of war to read. He's so going back for more. :) Happy almost release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like he's already hooked on her. This will be a fun read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Jack is a mischief maker. There's no hope for Cade now. He's hooked on a Mistress.
    Great tease Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Release Day, Elodie!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)