New release from @SecretCravings and author @ElleBoon1, 'His Perfect Wolf' Mystic Woves 2, #paranormalromance

Niall is alpha of the Mystic Wolves. His life revolved around protecting his pack and son Nolan. He planned to do this alone until finding an injured woman who stirred more than just his lust.
When Alaina Strop woke in the tattooed arms of a strange wolf shifter, all she could think of was getting closer. Having no memory was a small thing compared to the feelings she had for the growling man. Before she could give her mind and body to him, she needed to find out who she was, and be sure she didn’t belong to another. Though deep in her soul, she knew she was Nialls.
Danger came to Mystic as Alaina’s memory returned and her father came to claim her for another wolf. But Niall, the big bad alpha, had found his perfect wolf, and wasn’t about to let her go, no matter the cost.

The need to sink into her heat inflamed him. The dirty things he imagined doing to her, a virgin up until recently should be illegal.
“You are going to drive me insane. You know that, don’t you?” Niall’s mouth covered hers, taking instead of asking.

“Don’t look at me like that or I’ll have you and me both stripped in less than sixty seconds.” Niall growled.



His Perfect Wolf
Mystic Wolves Book Two
Read an Adult Excerpt

Without hesitation he went to her, uncaring of what tomorrow might bring. He needed to reassure himself that she was here, that she was okay and that she was his.
Heat burst through his veins at the first touch of his lips on hers, careful of her split lip. He walked her backward until they reached his Camaro, and lifting her easily he placed her on the hood without breaking their kiss.
Her legs wrapped around him, trembling even as they pulled him in closer to her. She moaned, ripping at the ends of his shirt trying to tug it off.
God, he needed inside her. “Do you like these pants,” he asked between clenched teeth.
A pretty pink flush covered her face. “Yes. Don’t you?”
He was quickly losing the ability to focus on anything other than the need to get her naked. “I knew you were going to say that.” Moving back a couple inches he stripped her top and his, baring her gorgeous breasts covered in a matching grey lace bra. She lifted herself up, allowing him to pull the stretchy leather-like leggings from her legs, taking her panties with them. Her fuck-me boots had fallen off sometime during their short walk, which he was grateful for. Unsnapping the last article of clothing she had on, he let it drop to join the pile on the hood of his car.
His dick was so hard when he stepped back into the vee of her thighs. She locked her legs back around him and he could smell her arousal.
The urgent need to mate with Alaina was tempered by the knowledge she was unaware of his nature. Niall swore he’d love her so good she’d accept all of him. He brought his hands up to her breasts, cupping and massaging, his fingers tugging on her nipples until they were hard little points.
She ground against his cock, leaving behind evidence of her desire on the denim. Her fingers moved between them, unsnapping the button and releasing the zipper in an excruciating slow slide. He growled a low warning, letting her know he was close to the edge.
“I’m just being careful not to injure you here,” she murmured, brown eyes laughing up at him.
He tweaked her nipples a little harder, more of her orange blossom and ginger scent flooded the air attesting to her excitement. “Me too.” His voice was gravelly with need. “I think I’m in need of something to eat, and you are just the treat I need.”
Pulling her to the edge of the car, he dropped to his knees and with her legs over his shoulders, Niall licked Alaina like a favorite treat. He loved hearing her scream out his name as he plunged his tongue in deeply and drew more of her sweet flavor into his mouth. He found himself growling, more wolf than man as he devoured everything she gave. Taking little nips of her inner thighs, he licked and sucked until she was thrashing, her breaths coming in ragged little gasps as her orgasm crashed over her.
Only then did he stand and force her head back with one hand in her gorgeous brown hair. “Alaina, look at me. Watch me while I take you.” He held his rock hard erection in one hand.
Her breasts heaved with her exhalations, but she complied, looking at him. She moaned as he slowly entered, her pussy rippling along his shaft, making him groan.
“Oh, fuck. I don’t think…shit, don’t move.” Niall tried to still her hips from moving up to meet him. He loved how responsive she was, how her body seemed to be made just for his. He pulled back and plunged deep, kissed his way to where her neck and shoulder met and bit down just hard enough to hold her in place. She cried out, screamed, jerked upwards and rotated her hips. Her arms came up, locking around his neck and held him to her. Small teeth, sharper than he’d have thought, bit into his neck, making his wolf howl.
There was something magical happening, but Niall couldn’t think past the roaring in his head as his orgasm began. He let it take him, let his control slip, excited in the ability she had to make him, the alpha, lose all control. He felt her body clamp down on him, her pussy milking, squeezing, and taking everything his had to offer.
The orgasm ripped through them both, her passion filled cries overflowed his mind with pure love and joy. Niall’s mind and heart sang with love that he savored. Ecstasy unlike any he’d ever known shook him to the core, and instantly he felt guilty.
Very slowly he unlocked her legs from around his hips, and slipped from her body. She had a wondrous smile on her face that made him want to bend over and kiss her. The fact he’d put the look on her face, made him want to wrap her up in his arms, and take her inside and do it all over again.
Buy the book:
Amazon
Amazon UK
Bookstrand
ARE
B&N



About Elle Boon
I’m a wife and mother who is a retired stay at home mom of 2. I say retired because my youngest is 14 and my oldest is 21 (eeek.) When my baby went to school, reading saved my sanity, and then the same year he started school, I was diagnosed with Cancer, again reading saved my sanity. When I recovered and realized how quickly life could change, I made a bucket list. The number one thing was to live. Check. On top of that list was to become a published author. Check. Eight years later I have accomplished that goal and several others. Now, I continue to add to the list and check them off as I go.
I live in the Midwest, but I”m a southern girl with only a slight twang who says y’all quite frequently, and am known to say “Bless Your Heart” A LOT. If you know what that means, you do not want to be the one I say that to, lol. I cuss worse than if a trucker and a sailor were put together, but I do it with class *WEG*.

I write what I love to read, erotic romance. My books are definitely full of lots of story, but I leave nothing to the imagination, in or out of the bedroom. My hope is that after readers have read one of my stories, they fall in love with the characters as much as I have.

 The best part of my new journey is that I get to create new worlds, and have all kinds of stories in my head just waiting to be written. I truly love to hear from readers. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter or my website, but I’m on Facebook all the time, so find me. I’d love to you from you J.
                                       
Contact Links
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1405756769719931/


1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting.wishing all the best with the New release

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)