"The Very Inspirational Blogger Award"

 
The blog was awarded the Very Inspirational blog award by Kameron Brooks. A lovely thought and thank you to Kameron on her blog Dirk and Kam's place.
It's a friendly way to share the blogger love around and after the post I will nominate fifteen blogs that I read and post links to them.

I don't think there would be any inspiration in the middle of winter without a hot male on the blog, so here's a winter warmer. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to warm your hands on those......shoulders.
  
There are rules too to the award here they are:
The Rules:

Display the award logo on your blog. TICK
Link back to the person who nominated you. TICK
State 7 things about yourself. TICK
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them. TICK
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements. TICK
That's all!

Seven Things about Me

  1. I'm allergic to dairy so I never get to eat ice-cream and some chocolate.
  2. I rarely eat any meat other than chicken.
  3. I love flowers and the countryside.
  4. I love TV shows and movies derived from Comic book characters.
  5. I live in the countryside near a city, but on snowy days I get snowed in.
  6. I love technology and have many (ashamed to say exactly how many) computers.
  7. I never listen to music when I am writing though I know some authors say they love to. I can't because I love music so much it grabs me in and I have to listen.

My Fifteen Blogger Nominations:
1. Kelley J Nightrose

3 comments:

  1. Elodie, thanks for thinking of me. The best thing about awards is just learning about the person who gave it to me. I also don't write with music- I'm a logophile so lyrics distract me too much.

    Great to connect with you here again,
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden, Lovely of you to drop by. I listen to the lyrics too LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)