Wicked Wednesday and I welcome guest author Bec Botefuhr to the blog

G'day, I'm Bec Botefuhr and I'm a 25 year old Aussie girl. I love writing, I love horses, I love the outback. I am Australian born and bred and proud! I came up with my books from dreams and I love each and every one of them, I know my characters and I live them each day. I have always lived in a fantasy world, imagining things that aren’t real and so I formed all those into stories. I love romance and I love erotica. I am a crazy girl; I laugh a lot and I am a nutter. My goal is to share all my stories with the world; it’s as simple as that.

Thanks for being with us on the blog today Bec. I know that you are visiting all week so we are in for a real treat.
Bec has brought along her book Witness Protection for Wicked Wednesday , and it is wicked........be warned.....get coffee before you read the excerpt at the end of the post.....enjoy.
 

"Ryder comes tearing out a second later, and I squeal as I bound through the front door. I can hear laughter trail out behind me and Ryder’s footsteps pound on the dirt. I zoom down the dirt road, and within seconds I am flat on my face. Ryder’s body covers mine and he flips me over, gripping my hips and pulling them to his mouth. Oh sweet Jesus. I scream when hear tears my panties clean off. When his tongue swipes through my flesh I wail, the pleasure is so far bound up that I can’t control it. I come with fierce force, my body convulses.  – WITNESS PROTECTION"

"“He is broken, damaged and no good for me. Can’t you see that? His own father trashes him; he is damaged because of that.”
James Clancy takes my hand and shakes his head. “Haven’t you heard the saying that someone else’s trash is another person’s treasure?” WITNESS PROTECTION"
WITNESS PROTECTION (The witness series book one) - http://www.amazon.com/Witness-Protection-The-Series-ebook/dp/B00AI3A3RO

Maya Traydon was just driving home one night, she didn't expect the way her life would change. She witnessed a murder and now everything in her life is being upended. She is put into Witness Protection with two men, who are beyond the image of perfection. They are gorgeous.

Ryder and Nate are best friends, and both so very different. Nate is gay and the sweetest man Maya has ever met, Ryder is a little harder and a complete dominant. When she finds out about his sexual fantasies, her world begins to change.

On the run from a killer and trapped with a man who is awakening all her sexual desires. She wants Ryder, and he wants her but he has a persistent ex who keeps popping up where she isn't wanted and a killer insistent on driving her to insanity.

Join Maya's journey as she discovers a world of passion with Ryder, befriends the charming Nate and discovers a whole new side to herself, she didn't know she had.


Read a longer excerpt from this exciting erotic romance: Erotica BDSM adult 18+


“Get on the washing machine.”
“Err, what?”
“Now.” He orders.
“Ryder, behave.”
He swats my thigh and I yelp, his hand quickly goes over my mouth, and he leans down to grip my backside and lift me onto the washing machine. He grips my knees and yanks my legs apart.
“Touch yourself.”
“Whoa, what?” I gape.
“Touch yourself, make yourself come. Now.”
“No.” I say and his gaze grows frustrated.
“Spread your legs and touch yourself, or I will spank that beautiful ass until my hand is red raw.”
“You spread your legs.” I say in a sultry voice.
“Baby, you are testing all my patience.”
“Ditto.” I throw back.
“Spread your legs, last chance.”
“Spread your legs Ryder, and grab your cock, I want you to make yourself come.”
He hisses and swats my thigh again, harder this time. I yelp and moan at the same time; the sound comes out sounding a little mental but I don’t care.
“Baby girl, spread those gorgeous thighs, or I am going to fuck you so hard you will scream this house down.”
I lean in and bite his lip. “I said, no.”
He growls and swats me again; I love testing his patience, love pushing his limits. He grips my thighs and forces them apart, then thrusts his fingers inside me, I moan and grip his shoulders.
“Ryder someone could walk in.”
“Damn fucking right they can, and they can hear very clearly from out there.”
“Ryder.” I pant.
“Don’t you scream, or they will hear. Don’t even whimper.”
He thrusts his fingers harder and uses his thumb to rub my clit, I moan and grip his shoulders, desperate to bring him closer. I am panting, trying desperately to force myself from coming.
“Oh baby, I am going to punish you for this behavior. Don’t you stop yourself from coming.”
“I won’t come.” I protest, gritting my teeth.
“Oh, you just made this game so much better for me.”
He pulls his fingers out and slams them back in so hard I moan. Heat creeps into my cheeks; God Dammit, I moaned.
“There we go, don’t play with me.”
I grit my teeth and clench my eyes shut as his thumb moves with skill over my clit, pinching and rubbing until I can hardly concentrate, but I hold it back.
“Your control is impressive, I will break it.” He grinds out.
“Try. Your. Hardest.” I hiss.
He snarls and reefs down his jeans, then with one hard thrust he is inside me. I still don’t moan, but my God my nerves just came alive. I feel the pleasure, tearing through me but I don’t show it. I won’t moan, won’t come, no, Ryder will not win this one. He jerks my hips and slams into me so hard the washing machine slides. Ryder will learn something about me tonight; something many don’t know, and that is myself control is superb.
“Come, come.” He pants, slamming with fury.
“No, but you will.”
I lean down and bite his nipple so hard he bellows a release, and I feel it shoot hot and deep inside me. It was that powerful. He pulls back and reefs up his jeans, the look on his face is pure rage. I slide off the washing machine, straightening myself quickly and without another word, I run. I zoom out past Nate’s family who are in fits of laughter, oh yes, they heard us.
“Run sweetheart, run!” Nate calls.
Ryder comes tearing out a second later, and I squeal as I bound through the front door. I can hear laughter trail out behind me and Ryder’s footsteps pound on the dirt. I zoom down the dirt road, and within seconds, I am flat on my face. Ryder’s body covers mine and he flips me over, gripping my hips and pulling them to his mouth. Oh sweet Jesus. I scream when hear tears my panties clean off. When his tongue swipes through my flesh I wail, the pleasure is so far bound up that I can’t control it. I come with fierce force, my body convulses.
  



Find Bec online:


6 comments:

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)