Evernight Publishing Holiday Hangover Blog Hop


Grand Prize is an Apple iPad Mini
The grand prize will be randomly chosen from all blog hop comments, so do comment please and remember to leave your email address. Let us know your favorite hangover cure, or the drink that always gives you a hangover but you still can't resist it.

BUT NOW the Holidays are OVER let's talk about how to cure that hangover and get back in the game

For those who think the best hangover cure is a hair of the dog
A sweet champagne cocktail
1 sugar cube
Angostura bitters
Champagne
Lemon or orange twist, for garnish
Soak the sugar cube in Angostura bitters and drop into a champagne flute. Top with a luxury champagne or a sparkling wine. Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.

For those who need a natural cure
Bananas are your best friend! While you were drunk and peeing like a racehorse, lots of potassium drained from your body. Eating a banana bursting with potassium will give you some giddy-up and go. All you have to do is peel and eat.

For those with a headache
Put an ice compress on your aching head. Place crushed iced in a plastic bag, wrap in a dry towel and apply it to where it hurts and rest with a great book.

Be whisked away to the Mediterranean with 'A Fairy Tale Romance'



When delectable Thorn Valmont buys an old palace to renovate on the Mediterranean coast, he never dreams it will cost him his freedom.
Thorn is part of an aristocratic family. He’s a prince and must find his princess to solve a puzzle he inherits from the ancient owners of the Mediterranean palace.

Will he find her in time to stop his loneliness destroying him completely?

33 comments:

  1. for me the best hangover cure is not drinking lol

    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2015!!! Here's to the flow of creativity and champagne... may each be as abundant as the other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep it off. That is what I do. after partying the next day I am in bed all day. lol

    dennisntabitha28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee, toast, Tylenol and plenty of sleep!! Happy New Year!! Christy_love14@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never anything to really work except time.
    debby236 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me to avoid a hangover is to drink a free alcohol drink LOL
    but my favorite drink is baileys.... yum
    thank you for the party!!!

    tagsncats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me Bloody Mary's work to cure a hangover.
    Nicole Ortiz
    nicky0909@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alabama Slammers;) esseboo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a fountain soda and some fries. Works like a charm every time.
    kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont drink XD but I do like to sleep in and read when I feel a little less.

    kitsune_no_sora @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont really drink. But I like to sleep and read when I feel a little less.

    kitsune_no_sora @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. easy...don't drink

    leetee2007(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My cure is a glass of water, motrin, dark room, bed, and a cool washcloth for my forehead! About 30-45 mins later I'm usually much better.
    Have a Happy New Year
    haleymiller354@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of water and sleep.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never had a hangover, so I have no recommendations.

    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Without alcohol this time :)
    Happy New Year!
    whitk2227(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drinking lot of water along with my drinks the night before is usually the best for me!
    hopkins.ab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. No alcohol, works everytime! deborahetta61@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't drink alchohol, so maybe that could be a cure :)

    jmesparza821 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. don't know any; don't really drink

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sleep for me is the best thing. I'm not a nice person when I'm hungover LOL.
    asmith98574@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sleep helps, but also some food to helps.
    angiek@cfu.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Advice received from my sister in law and niece was to take two ibuprofen before drinking and to drink plenty of water the night of drinking alcohol. Each time I have done this, no headache and any other minor icky feelings were not worth complaining about. Thanks to you EP for being a part of this contest and for Evernight for having it. laura.striplin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't drink so I don't have to worry about them.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't drink so no hangover for me.
    bituin76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. advil and lots of water
    1006penguins(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't drink, so that is what works best for me lol! ;)

    Hope you have a great 2015! =)
    Brandi
    BLeigh1130 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. As to hangover cures, I don't really drink. I take a sip of champagne or wine to be polite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Go back to bed. dustykattc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't drink so I've never had a hangover.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Never heard about a banana before. I try not to drink so much that I have a hangover but if I do I make sure to drink lots of water before going to bed.

    beckerjo at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the recipe. :)
    For me, sleep and water are the best cure for a hangover.
    I think he'll find her in time. :D
    I hope you have a wonderful year, Elodie! Thank you for participating in the hop!
    trb0917 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't drink much but when I did get a hangover I drank lots of water for hydration and rested. That worked well.

    Kyratinker36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)