From Evernight Publishing erotic romance 'Rescuing Cade' releasing soon #MWTease #comeandgetyourlove

Welcome to Mid-week Tease #MWTease
Rescuing Cade February release from Evernight Publishing

Cade’s trying to get over a broken heart when his friend Jack takes him off to a nightclub, named only The Club. Although Cade’s shocked by the place he meets Marissa. It’s not long before he and Marissa get together, but under the pressure of expectations from The Club, and Marissa’s fear of commitment, they’re both running in opposite directions.
Gorgeous Cade has touched Marissa’s heart in ways she doesn’t want to admit.
Lovely Marissa has lifted Cade’s sadness and opened his heart to love again.
The trouble is — someone has to give a little. Who’s it going to be?
Read the tease:
When he found her in the kitchen, she trembled under his questioning gaze and at the way he looked. His thick dark hair was messed up making him look so cute, and his shirt hung open showing his smooth muscled chest. He was a sweet temptation, but she threw a harsh look at him as he tried to reach her for a hug. “I won’t take you as my Sub. I won’t train you. Please find another Mistress. I’ve called The Club and they expect to meet and help you when you return there. You’ll need to call ahead. Please leave now.”
She watched as Cade recoiled from this onslaught. He blinked and pain flickered in his eyes. “I want to be your Sub. I don’t want anyone else.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2015 Evernight Publishing

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Intense! Can't wait to see what happens. Will keep my eye out for this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, she lays him out good. Great tease, Elodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Why doesn't she want to train him? *sad face* I hope he convinces hers. Looking forward to more, Elodie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I hope she changes her mind! Great tease, Elodie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if she'll change her mind now that he's said that. Great tease. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease, Elodie! Love the pic, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)