It's Wicked Wednesday and the guest author is Katie Ellison



Katie Ellison is a  housewife, mother, lover . . . along with her husband of 30 years she currently lives in London.



Over the past few years her personal life has exploded from a wonderfully liberated, but monogamous, marriage . . . into an amazing journey of occasional lovers and, most recently, to experiencing a full "swinging" lifestyle.


She has always enjoyed a loving, open and sexually adventurous relationship with her husband. Their love for each other was complete and never in question.


And yet, she still strayed. Un-expected, un-planned . . . something she never thought she (of all people) would, or could, ever do. And yet it happened. Lunchtime coffees with a work colleague, turned into evening meals, turned into . . .


Someone else liked her! Wanted her! Aroused her! Excited her! She couldn't help herself . . . even the complete feelings of guilt and shame in the aftermath, couldn't stop her. She enjoyed it, wanted it, needed it.


Her husband insists he suspected / knew right from the start . . . but for several months said nothing. Their sex (after her "meetings") was passionate and more fulfilling than ever. And with pangs of guilt the next morning, she would tell herself she would stop the affair, she didn't need it, it was wrong, it was immoral.


But she couldn't stop, she couldn't say no, she couldn't refuse, she couldn't deny it . . .

. . . just as she couldn't deny it the day her husband confronted her with "the question".


She thought it would shatter their world and be the end of their marriage, that there would be an explosive argument, floods of tears and abuse. But INSTEAD her husband told her he LOVED it . . . he LOVED the fact that she could experience the excitement and thrills of sexual adventure and pleasure with another man.

That day changed their lives . . . and, in Katie's view, made them each better people . . . and it made their relationship EVEN stronger and more loving and more fulfilling than either could ever have imagined.


That day was over 20 years ago!!! The different months and years (and yes different lovers) for Katie since have been a wonderful and incredible adventure . . .


"The Modesty Diaries" began as Katie's secret release. Typing out brief accounts of her affairs . . . they grew into extended accounts for her and her husband to relive her adventures, together after the event.

Now, finally, Katie is turning them into published diaries of many of the most memorable of her meetings and liaisons over the past decade.




The Modesty Diaries - Part 1 The Journey


With every thrust my lover was sending me further into my cocoon, my own world of warmth and explosion. I was vaguely aware of the occasional flashing of a camera, my husband’s camera, and above my gasps and moans, and the rising grunts of my young lover thrusting above me, I could hear the clicks of the lens!!
As I felt the orgasm rising within me, memories of the past two decades started flashing through my mind. Reflections of the first times, the first lovers, the first steps that had started me on this wondrous, exciting, intoxicating . . . and yes, addictive . . . journey. My screams as the waves of my climax burst over me and the gasps of my lover into my ear as he collapsed into my shoulder, brought me back to the present with an engulfing rush.
We twisted and squeezed together and rolled over onto our sides, shuddering apart and then cuddling together again in a warm and wet embrace. Wet with our tongues and wet between my legs and on my tummy as I felt the stickiness of his condom rubbing against me. His hands caressed my shoulder as I scratched my nails gently down his back and delighted in his purring moans in my ear. Hubby leant over us to kiss my cheek and stroke his fingers through my hair. “Incredible, just beautiful” he whispered to the both of us. I opened my eyes to see the same glints of recognition and remembering that I knew must be sparkling back at him in my own.
Available from Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Find Katie online:

Modesty Ablaze On-line Diary at: http://modestyablaze.com/


Modesty Ablaze at Twitter: https://twitter.com/ablazingmodesty

Modesty Ablaze at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlazingModesty
Modesty Ablaze at Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/modestyablaze/


Modesty's Erotic Authoress Writers Group at Facebook: 



2 comments:

  1. Now, THIS is the type of diary I'd enjoy taking a peak at, over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, THIS is the type of diary that I'd love to take a peek at, over and over again. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)