Welcome to guest author Patricia Macias


Welcome Patricia thank you for visiting the blog today.
Tell us a little about yourself.

Hi Elodie, thank you for inviting me to chat. I write romance thriller with a touch of passion, amor, and action. My name is Patricia T. Macias. I was born in San Jose, California. I graduated from the University of Phoenix with a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management/Administration. I currently live in Sacramento, California with my husband and children. My family is my pride and joy. I also enjoy spending quality time with family and friends.


I always dreamed of writing romance novels. I’m delighted to be achieving my dream. I wanted to write since I was in elementary. I love to write after work and on weekends.  All my characters are my new best friends.  I love writing about my new friends' issues and love life. They're always talking and living in my mind and dreams. 

My favorite reads are romance and paranormal books. I love reviewing the books I have read with my friends and family. I truly enjoy blogging, Pinterest, and Facebook. I love meeting the awesome readers, authors, and bloggers.  

What book/s have you brought along to tell us about today? 

Today I would like to introduce the hot-blooded saga of the De La Cruz familia and their fortunes. Their stories are centered on romance, pasión, and danger. Enjoy their explosively passionate nature.  I’m going to give you three blurbs of Hot & Forbidden, Hot & Enchanting, and Hot & Wild.  Hot & Wild will be out in a few weeks.

Hot & Forbidden ~ The star-crossed lovers break the restraints of an impossible love. Their love rocks their world flinging them into pain, despair, and ecstasy.

Nicolas De La Cruz is hot, sensitive, and captivating. Daniella De La Cruz is gorgeous, sexy and sweet. Nick and Danni resist their feelings for years. Eventually they mature and accept their feelings. They engage in hot pasión allowing their amor to run free. Nick and Daniella recognize that they’re alma gemelas (soul mates). Their amor is intense and passionate transcending all boundaries.  Nicolas and Danni carry on with their amor in secrecy. The familia is ignorant of their amor and relationship.

Daniella is expecting and refuses to reveal who’s the father. The familia is furious, devastated, and anxious for Danni.  They’re fearful that the bebe’s father has abandoned them. Danni is heartbroken by Nick’s actions that are threatening to destroy their amor.  Nick’s lack of trust and faith in their amor is overwhelming for Danni. She’s unable to endure his rejection.

Nicolas disappears to work in Washington. The familia is oblivious of the emotional roller coaster that rocks Nicolas’ world forcing him to depart. The bebe is born and Nicolas refuses to recognize him as his. He believes that he has been betrayed and refuses to listen to any explanations. Nicolas leaves the haven of his familia in agony and rage.  

The forbidden is enticing and painful. The obstacles and chains threaten their amor. The familia’s secret is the key to unlock their amor and to set it free.

Hot & Enchanting ~ Ricardo Emmanuel De La Cruz is the sexy alpha playboy of la familia and is an attorney. He’s enjoys all the chicas that chase him.  They have been chasing him his entire life.



Ricky literally runs into Jacqueline Cortez. She’s a bella, shy, and quiet certified public accountant that works for la familia.  Jacki turns his world upside down.



Jacqueline Cortez has been in love with Ricardo her entire life. She never dreamed that running into him will unleash the amor that she locked up a long time ago.  Will she be able to outrun Ricardo and avoid being his next conquest? How long can Jacki resist Ricky’s attention? Is she doomed to fall under his enchantment and into his waiting arms?



Why is she pushing me away? Do I repulse her? I have never had a chica react like this. What’s wrong, thinks Ricky. 

Hot & Wild ~  Christian Arturo De La Cruz is a Navy SEAL. Christian lives for excitement. He loves it when the risk is great, dangerous, and complex. He enjoys the thrill of conquering the enemy when on a mission and the chicas when he’s on leave.

Monique Acosta is a young innocent bella chica. Her freshness and charm captures Christian’s alma. She instantaneously turns Christian’s world upside down.

Christian is hurled into a dangerous warfare. He engages against the biggest menacing criminal ever. He fights against time and evil to save his amor and familia. 
Are you working on another book right now?

Elodie I’m working on Hot & Spoiled. This story is Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz. He’s the familia architect. Tony is the classic traditional macho Mexicano. He enjoys being single until the primos start falling in love. He starts to thinking about seeking the chica of his dreams.  Cynthia Lopez walks into his life demanding, independent, and unconventional rocking his world. 



Blurb ~



“Look niña I’m not your toy and you’re not my boss,” says Tony with anger flashing in his hazel eyes. He’s attempting to control his body reaction to her. Dios mio (OMG) she has me all worked up with just one beso.  I have never felt this strong pasión before with any other chica, contemplates Tony.



Cynthia gazes into his beautiful hazel eyes full of pasion and anger. Wow he’s furious and he’s not joking. I love it. He’s real and all hombre, she thinks touching his jaw with the tip of her finger. Oh he’s so beautiful and I can feel him tremble. I can devour him right now, thinks Cynthia



I can’t be with her. She’s a spoiled demanding chica. I will not be her toy, deems Tony. He takes deeps breaths and walks away from her. She’s hot, sexy, and makes me burn like no one ever did

What do you enjoy most about writing?
I love writing and creating these awesome stories. I love the characters. I’m constantly amazed on how the characters communicate their story. I love meeting amazing authors and readers.



What do you like the least?
I don’t like editing, lol. 


Would you like to see any of your books as movies?
Yes I would love to see my De La Cruz Saga in a movie or series. I believe that every author has that dream, lol.

If so can you name any actors you would like to see as the lead characters in your book.

I would love to have ~

Jose Enrique De La Cruz                      - Eduardo Verastegui
Nicolas De La Cruz                               - William Levy
Ricardo De La Cruz                              -  Chris Hemsworth
Alejandro Andres De la Cruz             - Francis Cura
Christian Arturo De La Cruz              - Gabriel Soto
Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz          - Aaron Diaz
Francisco Javier De La Cruz              - Chris Evans


What things do you like to do to relax?
I love to take a shower, get comfortable with an awesome book and coffee.


Do you have another job as well as writing?
Yes I do have a full time job.  I have been working with this company for 33 years.


If you could have one super power in your existence, what would it be?
I would love to have the power to teleport.

If money were not an object, where would you most like to live?
Hmmm, I don’t really know maybe somewhere in Europe or Mexico.

What kind of car would you have if money was no object?
I would love to own a 2013 BMW 650i

What’s your favorite food?
Mexican food.


Favorite color? 
Turquoise


Can you think of a song or piece of music that could be your theme tune?
Our Kind of Love-  Lady Antebellum,

Living La Vida Loca-Ricky Martin,

Oye Com Va- Santana, Lady Antebellum,

The Way You Make Me Feel -Michael Jackson, 

My Maria - Brooks & Dunn



Just answer these questions as quickly as possible.


Chocolate or vanilla?----- chocolate

Dog or cat?---- dog

The film or the book?----- book



Jeans or dress? jeans

Beach or Snow resort? beach

Heels or flats? heels

What do you love best about yourself?  My dedication to my loved ones and to myself.


What do you like least?  The fact that I lack patience.


Do you have anything to share with other authors that might be a help?
I would share with other authors to be proud of their work and to own it. We all make mistakes. I have read lots of books and there are always some types of mistake in them. There will always be people that will love it and people that will hate it.  You will meet awesome fellow writers and readers that will make your day, lol. 

Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?
Thank you for your support and for taking the time to read my book. 

I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 



Can you share one of your favorite parts of one of the books?

Hot & Wild ~



Christian parks up the driveway of her casa. I really spent a wonderful day with my Baby. I wasn’t bored or anxious to get rid of her. She’s everything that I always wanted in my mujer, contemplates Christian with alegria.



He turns around to look at her. I can’t stop looking at her, thinks Christian. He quickly turns around and exits the carro. He assists her out. She looks disappointed. Yeah, it’s a big, huge, risk staying in the carro. He smiles at her, pulling her into his arms, wrapping his arms around her small waist. He leans against the carro.

“Baby, it’s too risky to stay in the carro with you now. I want you real bad. I don’t want to get caught making out with you in front of your casa by your papa. I haven’t even met him yet,” He whispers into her ear. He kisses her deeply, slowly savoring every inch of her sweet mouth.



Oh yeah, he’s so delicious, thinks Monique, wrapping her arms around his waist. She eagerly returns his hot beso.



He pulls away and nibbles down her soft beautiful jaw going to her ear lobe. He softly sucks the tender flesh, making her shudder. Yeah, she’s ready and she’s toda mia, thinks Christian.



“Sweet baby, I will not be able to control myself for very long. It would be incredibly difficult to stop and especially if you continue to tease me all day,” whispers Christian.



He then nibbles down to her neck, behind her ear, and gives her a small love bite. Yes, I need to mark her, thinks Christian, hugging her tightly against him.

Hmm, he’s so hot, sexy, and boy hard. I can feel his need for me. Si I want him, thinks Monique. “Christian, I want you,” she whispers into his ear, nibbling at his ear lobe and hearing him moan into her ear.

“Baby your killing me,” replies Christian. “You know we have to wait until I know you’re ready and sure of what you’re asking, okay?”

“Christian, you make me real hot and aching. I want more besos, and I want more,” she moans into his ear, shuddering as he continues to kiss, nibble her neck.

He’s probably making more love bites and I love it. I don’t care, nobody will see them if I keep my hair down. I want to see his love on my neck, muses Monique.

“Baby, you smell so delicious and taste even better. I want to taste you all night long,” he moans with need, hugging her closer.

Ahh, I can feel her sweet heart right against my shaft. It feels good and just right, thinks Christian with red hot pasión. He desperately kisses her, very slowly rubs against her, almost losing control.

I can feel her need. She’s trembling and holding me tight. Dios mio, I love her hot sweet besos, she’s so delicious. Good thing it is dark. We need to stop, that’s why I didn’t want to stay in the carro. She’s dangerous, thinks Christian fanatically.

With the remaining strength that he has left, he pulls back a little. He looks into her beautiful face. For a few moments that’s all they do until they regain their breath.


To buy links ~



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AJCNQ28      Hot & Enchanting

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009P6H1J8        Hot & Forbidden

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007IQJL4K       Hot & Spicy


Where can we find you online?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)