Welcome to erotica/erotic romance author Johnny Lavish



Welcome Johnny Lavish thank you for visiting the blog today
Tell us a little about yourself


I live in northeast England and I write what I loosely term erotic romance. My interest in writing started about 2003 when I started writing erotic short-stories as a hobby but over the last few years the interest developed. So, I am trying my hand at writing. 
A bit more about me, I have been married for over 20 years and my wife is the one who encouraged me to write erotic stories. We met while we were both living in the US and we returned to the UK a few years after getting married.
As child, writing I found a challenge and I struggled with it. I overcame the issues with writing once I discovered if I did a bit of writing every day, writing became easier.  
Which books have you brought along to tell us about today?
 'Please Share My Wife with Me? The Wife Swapping Diary of George and Melissa'
Are you working on another book right now?
Yes, I am working on the second part and hope to have it published before the end of summer. My target is late June or sometime in July. A lot depends on how much time I have available to write and edit. Currently, I believe this story definitely needs to go out to a third part or potentially a fourth part. However, I do not envision it going beyond part four.
What do you enjoy most about writing
For me is taking an idea then putting that idea to paper. Once I have put the idea to paper the biggest joy of writing is sharing it with others and hoping they enjoy it as much as I had writing it. 
What do you like the least? 
Good question, the thing I like the least about writing is the time commitment. Writing is just one aspect and promoting is the other side to writing. Writing, editing, and promoting takes a lot of my free-time. 
Would you like to see any of your books as movies? 
I do not believe my book would have much appeal for a movie unless it done in a similar way to ‘Swinging with the Finkels’
Can you name any actors you would like to see as the lead characters in your book?
Martin Freeman and Mandy Moore 
What things do you like to do to relax?
 I enjoy photography and traveling.
 Do you have another job as well as writing?
 Yes, I work in IT as a manager and I do a lot of document writing.
If you could have one super power in your existence, what would it be?
 To go back in time like Superman did.
 If money were not an object, where would you most like to live?
 I would most like to live in the French Riviera
 What kind of car would you have if money was no object?
 BMW
 What’s your favorite food?
 Pizza, Kung-Pao Beef (Szechwan style), and BBQ Beef Ribs
 Favorite color?
 Green
 Can you think of a song or piece of music that could be your theme tune?
 Prince’s Raspberry Beret 

Just answer these questions as quickly as possible

Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
 Dog or cat? Dog
The film or the book? Book
 Jeans or suit? suit
 Beach or Snow resort? beach
 Boots or sneakers? sneakers
 What do you love best about yourself?
 I can being either socially outgoing or enjoying quiet time at home. This means, I am easy going type of person that does not let a lot bother him.
 What do you like least?
 I can, at times, too quick to rush to a decision.
 Is there a question you would like to have been asked? 
Yes, how would you describe your book?
 I would describe 'Please Share My Wife with Me? The Wife Swapping Diary of George and Melissa’ as an erotic romance. By that I mean it is not exactly, what I would term erotica, because it goes more into the thoughts and feelings of the characters. At a deeper level it is romantic story about a couple’s love, trust, and commitment to each other. It is an enduring love story that love and trust conquers all.
 Do you have anything to share with other authors that might be a help?
 Writing a book is not easy and if you are looking to enter the self-published market as a way to make money then do not do it. I do not say it to discourage you but to highlight the fact you need to love what you do. Otherwise you may be setting unrealistic expectations for yourself that will most likely not be met. If you are going to write for the self-publishing market then you need to think about the long-term and not think about any short-term gains.
Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?
I would encourage them to read Please Share My Wife with Me? The Wife Swapping Diary of George and Melissa because I believe it is a good book that they would thoroughly enjoy. Plus I would encourage them to visit my site for updates regarding the second part to the book. 
 Can you share one of your favorite parts of one of the books?
Excerpt rated R 18+
Something about seeing her swollen lips and her legs spread in such a suggestive way made my heart race.  Then as she moved her legs I could see her lips part, ever so slightly, inviting us. I could see by this point Marc had already undressed and his cock was already hard. He wasted no time going to Melissa and eating her out. At this point, I began undressing and decided to watch. He then began fingering her as he kissed her. As he did, I started stroking my cock watching the two of them going at it. When I touched my cock it felt hot and I almost came. In some way, I knew this was something Melissa wanted and this time I did not feel insecure. He then continued fingering her as he began sucking on her tit and as he did Melissa repositioned herself by spreading her legs wider as she sank a bit deeper into the couch. Now, I knew it would not be long before Marc would fuck her.
Melissa then guided his head up towards her mouth to kiss him and said, "What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to fuck me?" This was the first time she was forceful with someone, sexually, and it drove me crazy. A part of me wanted to walk over there to join them but watching was pretty hot for me. A few moments later, I could see Marc enter Melissa. Her nipples were quite erect and her back slightly arched. "Fuck me hard!"
Marc grabbed her legs pushing them towards her head as he began burying his long, hard cock deep into her hole. After a few thrusts from him, Melissa said, "I want you to sit on the couch and I want to ride you!" Marc complied and Melissa climbed on top of him, taking his cock deep inside of her. "I don't want you to come yet. Tell me when you are about ready."
This time Melissa was in control, Marc sat there as Melissa rode his cock. "I am almost there," said Marc. "I want you to fuck me like you did before, but I want you to go fast and deep in me by pushing my legs back to my head.”
"Okay"
They switched back again and Marc had no problem sliding deep in her. "Fuck, you are a great fuck," yelled Marc.
"Deeper, deeper," yelled Melissa.
A few moments later Marc came and I shot my load watching the two of them. Marc stood there for a few minutes before pulling out his shrunken and shriveled cock from her.  
****

Find Johnny online:

Website: http://www.literaryexpert.com

Twitter: @JohnnyLavish1



Reddit: johnnylavish

Technorati: johnnylavish

Klout: Johnny Lavish

Delicious: JohnnyLavish1

Buy Johnny's book
US: 
UK:
Canada:


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)