Welcome to guest author Amanda Bretz for Sexy Sunday



Amanda Bretz 
is the contemporary romance author of Finding Justus, Love in Greener Pastures, Love, Simplified and Tropical Heat. She holds a degree in communication from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida and has worked as a journalist in both print and online news media.

When not writing, Amanda can be found whipping up something delectable in her kitchen, spending time in nature or getting lost in a good book. Amanda resides in the Midwest with her husband, Brandon.

Amanda's new release is Tropical Heat




 
Hi Elodie, thanks for having me today

I’d like to share with you and your readers about how I lost my virginity…that is, how I got up the nerve to write an erotic romance ;).
I’ve published three contemporary romances, none of which fall under the spicy or explicit category, but after exploring erotic romance as a reader I decided to try my hand at writing it. I admit, when I sat down in front of my laptop and set out to write erotic romance, it wasn’t easy in the beginning. At first I was a bit timid with the language. I knew from reading other books in the genre that I was expected to write about the sexual acts and body parts in frank terms. That was honestly the biggest hurdle. Once I got comfortable using the accepted lingo everything else seemed to flow rather easily from there and it felt like I’d been writing erotic romance for years. Now that I’ve written one erotic romance, I think the genre will be something that I’ll be reading and writing for quite a while.
Having said that, I am very pleased with my first venture into erotic romance, which is also my newest release called Tropical Heat, published by Total-E-Bound. The story holds a special place with me for many reasons, not the least of which is that it is set in a part of Jamaica I visited on my honeymoon. Not only is Tropical Heat my first plunge into the erotic romance genre, but the story is also the first title to ever be released by a publisher rather than self-published like my three previous books. Here’s a bit more about the story.
Blurb:
They have one night together to explore their passion, fulfill their needs and quench their desires, but will one night be enough?
Rayne Willows is an artist from the Pacific Northwest looking to shake up her boring life. A trip to Jamaica sounds like the perfect way to let loose and rekindle her passion for photography. When she meets local man Marcus Greene on the beach in Ocho Rios, sparks immediately fly. Marcus offers to show Rayne around his beautiful hometown, but during the sightseeing tour, the two quickly realize the passion they have for each other can’t be held back. They decide to make their one night together a sexy experience neither of them is likely to forget.
Here’s an explicit excerpt:
“Come on, let’s get back to the resort,” I said as I took him by the hand and hailed a taxi.
Once we got into the cab, still hand-in-hand, I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I pulled his fingers to my mouth and kissed each fingertip slowly, my hazel eyes never leaving his honey-hued ones. Marcus placed his other hand on my knee. Our eyes were still locked when he moved his hand up my thigh. He swirled his fingers in a small circular pattern on my skin. He let his digits investigate and explore as they inched closer to my crotch.
When Marcus used the tip of his index finger to flick my clit through my panties I arched my back and let out a moan. The cabbie cleared his throat and I glanced in his direction. His eyes were still on the road. My breath was coming in shallow bursts. My body was tingling with desire. The lips of my sex felt full and throbbing with need. I no longer gave a damn about who was around and what they saw.
I released Marcus’ hand and placed my hands on his face, pulling his lips to my mouth. I moaned when his tongue caressed mine while he simultaneously slid one of his hands into my sundress and began fondling my nipple. He plucked and pinched until he worked it into a hard bead of flesh. He continued to stroke my clit by rubbing his fingers along the outside of my thong. The sensation of the lace gliding against that swollen, slick nub created an intense friction. I felt like I was about to explode. Suddenly Marcus tore his mouth from mine and pulled his hand out of the top of my dress.
“We’re almost there,” he whispered in my ear.
I wanted to protest that yes, I was almost there so why had he stopped, but then I noticed we were pulling up to the entrance of the resort. Marcus still hadn’t removed his hand from beneath my dress, but he had slowed his strokes. Just before the taxi rolled to a stop he gave my clit one last hard, slow flick. I had to bite my lip to keep from calling out.
Marcus pulled his hand away from my crotch and brought it up near my face. I could see my juices glistening on his fingers and smell my musky scent. He brought his index finger to my lips and rubbed it back and forth slowly before thrusting it in my mouth.
“Suck,” he commanded me softly.
I locked my eyes on his and did as he’d told me, but I didn’t merely suck. I pushed his finger farther into my mouth and wrapped my lips around the base where it met his palm. I gently stroked the underneath with my tongue as I slowly slid it in and out of my mouth. I watched as his eyes rolled back into his head and he bit down on his lower lip.
The cabbie, no doubt tired of our sexual shenanigans, came to an abrupt stop outside the lobby entrance and barked out the amount of the fare. I released Marcus’ finger from my mouth and gave him a wicked smile. I dug out the sum and included a hefty tip, then Marcus helped me from the taxi and inside the resort. We sprinted through the lobby and hopped into the first elevator that arrived. Miraculously, it was empty. Marcus pushed some buttons until the doors closed.
“What floor?”
“Five,” I told him as I wedged my body between Marcus and the controls.
He punched in the button and we started to ascend to my floor. Since we were alone, I cupped the considerable bulge in the front of his shorts. My God, he’s huge.
Marcus leant down and began to suck my earlobe as he lazily stroked my breast through the outside of my dress. My knees nearly buckled. I pulled my hand away from his pants and gripped his forearms. To my relief, the shrill ding announced our arrival on the fifth floor.
We quickly broke apart. I turned away from Marcus and faced the door, prepared to be the first one to step off. Before I did, I turned to check the spot where I had just been standing. I was so turned on at this point I felt sure I’d left a puddle on the floor of the elevator. I hadn’t.
I dug my key out of my yellow shoulder bag and put it into the slot. As soon as we stepped over the threshold into my room we both lost what remained of our control. I dropped my bag and room key on the floor. Marcus grabbed me by the waist and hauled me against the wall, nearly knocking the wind from my lungs in the process. His mouth claimed mine as he gripped my ass and lifted me off the ground.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and entwined my arms behind his neck. I had a feeling I was in for a very rough ride, but that was okay.
Marcus pulled the thin, stretchy material of my dress down in one smooth motion. My breasts popped out and were in his hands within seconds. I let out a loud moan and ground against him, still craving a release.
“Hold on tight,” he told me as he wedged me harder against the wall. He removed his hands from my breasts and seconds later I heard him unzip his fly. His hand surfaced again, a foil wrapper at his fingertips. He tore the package open and slid his hands below my legs.
Once the condom was on, he bunched the material at my waist and didn’t even bother with removing my black lace thong. He simply slid the scrap of material to the side and entered me with a quick, hard thrust. I arched my neck in pleasure when I felt my nether lips stretch and envelop his thick cock.
He gripped my waist and began to move. With my back trapped against the wall, I used it as leverage to push him into me even farther. I ground my hips when he plunged into me, causing the tip of his erection to rub against my insides even more intensely.
“I’m almost there,” I screamed.
“Me too,” he said through gritted teeth.
Marcus began to thrust harder and removed one of his hands from my waist. He reached between our bodies and using his thumb, stroked my clit. He flicked the bud of flesh in a circular motion and soon his strokes pushed me over the edge. I released a loud, long moan as my body shuddered from the impact of such a mind-bending orgasm.
Marcus released me from his hold and I slid down the wall, landing on wobbly legs. Since there was more of my body out of my dress than in it, I pulled the damn thing over my head and dropped it to the floor. I stepped out of my thong panties as Marcus pulled the condom off and walked to the bathroom to drop it in the wastebasket.
I lowered the blankets on my bed and flopped back onto the pillows. Between my legs was a wet, sticky, throbbing mess, but I didn’t care. If anything, it made me want even more of Marcus. He stepped out of the bathroom naked. He was semi-erect, but I licked my lips at the way his penis hung between his legs and swung back and forth as he walked towards me.
His body was amazing. I had never seen such balance and symmetry. His physique had the cleanest lines of any I’d ever had the pleasure of viewing. He had the smoothest skin I’d ever seen. His complexion was silky and flawless. It looked as though someone had poured the finest milk chocolate all over his body. I was dying to know if his flesh tasted as sweet. I wanted to kiss my way down his rippling abs, swirl my tongue around his navel and wrap my lips around the head of his erection.
***
Want to know what happens next? Here’s where to buy Tropical Heat: http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=2165

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)