Today I welcome the effervescent author Eve Rabi



 Eve Rabi thank you for visiting the blog today. Tell us a little about yourself,


Hi, I’m 5’5”, blonde with blue eyes, I like long walks on the beach. I’m looking for a man who …
Oh, sorry, I thought I was bullshitting all the men on match.com. 
Silly me. 
Seriously, I’ve been published since 2012, so I’m a fairly new author, but I have published twenty novels.
How did I do it you ask?
Well, I don’t have a team of elves that come out at night and work steadily to churn out Eve Rabi stories. (I wish I did.)
Most of my books were written between 2005 and 2012. I used to write a story, then shelve it.
So when I started publishing, I had several books ready to go.
I write kick ass, modern day love stories. I’m a hopeless romantic, so I enjoy romance.
But my stories are gritty and contain strong language, violence, intense sex scenes and racial themes.
Not Harlequin romances for sure. 
Oh, and they contain humour.
What book/s have you brought along to tell us about today? 

OBSESSED WITH ME – When She Rejected his Advances, he Set out to Destroy her.
Tarago Jakobus was 6’4”, intelligent, extremely wealthy with a Midas touch.
He was also openly racist, politically incorrect and a chauvinistic bastard who told offensive jokes.
He loved to party and was used to women vying for his attention.
So when his eyes fell on Tanin, he expected her to just melt into his bed and be grateful that he even looked her way.
To his utter surprise, she was totally unimpressed with his wealth, thought he was an uneducated buffoon and publicly rejected him.
Of course he was shocked and humiliated by her response.
But no woman had ever turned Tarago down before, and he found her fascinating. He became obsessed with her and decided to win her over his way – destroy all that is precious to her, so that she would have no choice but to need him.
If that didn’t work, he’d switch to plan ‘B’ – take away her freedom and throw her ass in jail.
And being the absolute son of a bitch that he was, he did.
Obsessed With Me is a modern-day love story.
Are you working on another book right now?
I’m working on a series of revenge novels. They will be steamy and sexy too. Count on it.
(A reader once said that Eve Rabi does revenge really well, so I’m going for it.)
What do you enjoy most about writing?
I love the fact that I’m an Indie writer who can write my story my way.
I’m in control of everything and I like that.
So far it’s working for me.
I’m totally unleashed in my books, which is fantastic. My creative side, which growing up, I thought I had never had and it bothered me. 
When I found out I had a creative side, I felt so happy, you’d think I found my ‘g’ spot. And ‘h’ spot. And ‘I’ spot.
What do you like the least?
Well, I hate trolls. Seen them destroy authors whose livelihood depended on the sales of their books. Some of these authors were like me, single parents.
The funny thing is, most trolls are authors! Go figure, I’m still trying to.
I encountered some trolls earlier on in my career when I omitted, in my blurb, to notify readers of a rape scene in Gringa.
I got my ass kicked something terrible and learned a valuable lesson. Wish I had someone to show me the ropes then.
Would you like to see any of your books as movies?
Oh yes and I will go see the movie too. Ha ha!
I think Obsessed with me will make a great movie.
It’s funny, has twists and turns, has jaw-dropping moments and above all, it’s romantic, a love story.
 But it will be for mature audiences only, because of the cussing and racial themes and steamy sex scenes.
As I said before, I would love if Tarrantino, together with Tina Fey directs it. They both are awesome!
Can you name any actors you would like to see as the lead characters in you book.
Oh, this is easy: Jason Momoa as Tarago.
(He’d have to learn Afrikaans like he learned to speak Dothraki or whateva in Game of Thrones.)
With regards to protagonist, Tanin …mmm, I’m not sure, but someone who looks like a young Salma Hayek? Does anyone have an idea?
I will ensure I a say in casting so I can get my hands on Jason Momoa. I just want to touch him once.
Maybe twice.
Maybe thrice.
Maybe all the time.
Whaaaat? 
What things do you like to do to relax?
I smoke weed and drink alcohol the first thing in the morning. 
Then for lunch …
I’m kidding.
Running relaxes me, so I hit the treadmill while I watch Housewives of Atlanta, then Housewives of Orange County, then Housewives of Miami, then Housewives of New Jersey, then Housewives of …
Music moves me and inspires me too. 
I tried yoga and meditation to relax, but my mind kept wandering …I need to buy dishwashing liquid…did I turn the stove off…shit, is today Muriel’s Wedding…I need to buy her a present …toilet soap…2 minute noodles …lube…wonder if the guy behind me thinks my ass is too big …
Know what I mean?
So I quit yoga and meditation. 
Do you have another job as well as writing?
No, I’m a full time writer.
But I also care for my kids and clean my house over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Can you tell I don’t care for housework?
If you could have one super power in your existence, what would it be?
To read minds. If I knew what people were thinking, I’d win at everything. I’d stand next to hot guys, hear their thoughts and zone in on them.
Then I’d take them home and fuck their brains out.
Nah, I’d take them home, hand them a pair of washing up gloves and a mop and say, “Take off your shirt while you clean. And flex those biceps even though you don’t need to.”
Whaaat? Like you wouldn’t do that.
If money were not an object, where would you most like to live?
Any near water. I love water views and find it relaxing. I’d make sure there are no crocodiles though. I’m in Australia, don’t forget that.
 Oh, well, if there were crocodiles, I’d just spear them and make crocodile pies.
Whaaat? I’m in Australia. We’re tired of putting shrimp on the barbi, so give me break.
What kind of car would you have if money was no object?
I’m into Mercs, but I’d buy a Bugatti Veyron.
In pink.  With an awesome make-up console and a bar fridge.
Costs a mere $4 mill, but what the heck YOLO.
Chances are Bugatti won’t sell it to me. They are selective and won’t let just anybody buy their vehicles. (Dumb snobs.)
So I will have one made in China and call it Buggetti  Veyroni. That ought to piss them off.
What’s your favorite food?
I like chocolate.
And hamburgers.
And pizzas.
And chocolate hamburgers.
And …damn, I like all kinds of food.
But spicy food is what I love most. I’m addicted to chilli. Though I haven’t combined chocolate and chilli.
Yet.
Whaaaat?
Favorite color?
Black, like my men.
I like my men, strong, black and sweet. Like my coffee.
Although, I must hasten to add, all the men I’ve recently dated were white. Just happened.
God, I hope they don’t read this blog.
Can you think of a song or piece of music that could be your theme tune?
I made it by Kevin Rudolph, Li’l Wayne and Jay Sean.
When four of my books reached amazon.com’s top 100 in the same week, I blasted that song, then hit repeat. 
To me, it was an amazing accomplishment, considering I went through a very painful separation and stopped writing for five months. During that time, I thought I would never write again.
To bounce back and encounter such success was simply awesome.
So I made it is my theme song.
“I look up to the sky and now the world is mine, I’ve known it all my life, I made it, I made it.
I used to dream about the life I’m living now…”
Just answer these questions as quickly as possible.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. (You talking guys, right?)
Dog or cat?
Aaawww, c’mon! I’m an animal lover. Both. Sorry.
The film or the book?
Book of course!
Jeans or skirt?
Skirt for sure.
Beach or Snow resort?
Snow resort right now.
Heels or flats?
Heels. Stilettos. 
Stockings or tights?
Sheer stockings.
Top or bottom?
Bottom. You talking guys, right?
What do you love best about yourself?
I love that I have the ability to laugh at …everything. My kids have inherited my sense of humor and my home is full of laughter.
What do you like least?
I don’t like unfair people as I have a strong sense of justice.
I also don’t care for people who don’t like animals as I am an animal lover and I want the world to love animals. I’m asking a lot, but still …
Do you have anything to share with other authors that might be a help?
Yes, like my fucking pages on Facebook!
Okay, seriously, you need to learn to play fair. Most authors are selfish, they just take and never give back. 
If you give freely, you will get more than you expected. 
Like, share, promote and success will rain on you. Seriously.
Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?
Thank you for supporting me. You guys are wonderful. I have the best beta readers in the world.
Also…
I want to thank the lovely Elodie Parkes for letting me grace her beautiful blog. I’ve never met Elodie and we live in different countries, but I’ve found her to be a beautiful person inside and out.
Thank you Eve, it’s great to see you on the blog
Can you share one of your favorite parts of one of the books?

Excerpt from Obsessed With Me:
I’m so deep in thought, I don’t hear him enter my room until he is behind me. He moves aside my hair and plants a kiss on my neck.
I tense up.
“What?”
I turn around, almost into him. “Don’t you dare talk to me like that again,” I hiss.
“I will talk to you any way I like,” he says in an arrogant voice. “You are my woman. I paid for you. I will talk to you any way I want to.” He grabs me by the waist to kiss me.
“Fuck you!” I hiss and shove him away.
He grabs me by the shoulders. I react by sinking my teeth deep into his arm.
“Aaarrrggghhh!” he screams.
I use the opportunity to dart out of reach. He lunges after me, grabs me by the waist, and throws me onto the bed.
I turn around and lash out, my nails raking his face. That doesn’t deter him. He doesn’t miss a beat. With a laugh, he moves aside his head.
He’s simply too strong for me to fight him, but that doesn’t stop me. As he climbs over me, I try to knee him in the groin. He simply relaxes into me, using his 6’4”, one hundred or so kilos of body weight as a strait-jacket.
“You fucking asshole, I’m not your monkey!”
With a chuckle, he simply raises both my hands over my head and puts his face in mine.
With my chest heaving, I glare at him.
“That’s what I like about you; you don’t come easy, Vyf. You make me work for it. I like that.”
With a snarl, I try to wriggle from under him.
He just laughs. “That’s it, Vyf? That’s all you have?”
I don’t answer.
“Don’t stop now. You’re turning me on. No woman has ever made me fight for her.”
I freeze. I don’t want to turn him on at all.
Squeezing my eyes shut, I let my head drop to the side.
He holds both my hands with one of his, and uses his other hand to grab my chin and turn my face to his.
“Kyk na my, Vyf (Look at me, five).”
A tiny headshake from me.
“Kyk na my.”
Slowly, I open my eyes to look into his, which are inches away.
“You’re a racist, politically incorrect, inconsiderate, uneducated, offensive arsehole.”
He appears to think about it, then says, “True. But …I like you.” He kisses me. I keep my lips tightly closed.
He uses his tongue to force them apart and kisses me longer and deeper. “You’re so sexy when you’re flaming mad,” he whispers.
“And you’re a raving lunatic.”
Another short laugh as his lips trail my neck and move toward my breasts. He pulls down the strap of my nightdress to expose a breast. “What turns you on?” he whispers as his mouth hovers over a nipple.
“Just …just do what you have to do and fuck off, okay?”
He sucks on a breast, at the same time, parting my thighs with his knee.
By now, I just want him to finish what he came for and to just leave me the hell alone.
He raises his head to look at me. “You know what your problem is? You’ve never been …”
“Shaddup! Shaddup! Shaddup! Just shaddup, okay?”
“ …foked by a real man. You’ve just had boys.”
I close my eyes as he tugs off his pants.
He slips his fingers through my hair and kisses me again, his tongue probing my mouth, his hard-on trailing my thighs. He pauses to roll down my panties, then tosses them behind him.
Slowly, he runs his hands over my bare hips. “So pragtig (So pretty),” he whispers.
I gasp, then close my eyes when his hands slips between my thighs.
“Look at me.”
“No,” I whisper and keep my eyes shut.
His touch becomes slower, deeper, and more invasive. “Look at me, Vyf.”
“N …no…”
Okay, time for me to think about Ashwin. It’s a way to cope in this situation.
Ashwin, Ashwin, Ashwin …
Then suddenly, I’m almost airborne. He flips me onto my stomach and shoves apart my thighs. He climbs over me and kisses me neck, my shoulders, and my back, before he jerks my hips up and plunges into me, doggy style. I hear his guttural groans of pleasure as he thrusts deep into me.
He reaches over to turn my neck for a deep kiss then slams into me.
It feels like it goes on for hours, until he explodes inside me. I fall back onto the bed, with him over me. Gently, he lifts up my hair to kiss my neck.
“You are amazing,” he says.
“Get out!” I say, my face to the bed.
With a chuckle, he leaves.
End
****
“The story was amazing, brutal and ugly but you could not turn our head away. I would say that's a bench mark of great writing. Wow. The two main characters came from opposite ends of the spectrum and beat each other into a bloody emotional mess.” Amazon.com reviewer
To buy this book, click on this link:

Where to find Eve Rabi:
(Please visit my blog. I’ve been told it’s very entertaining.)
To view all of Eve Rabi’s books, visit: Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)