So it's that time again and the My Sexy Saturday post comes from my WIP a contemporary erotic romance

From my as yet untitled WIP
Today seven sexy sentences



Zach ran a hand through his hair. “I confess I don’t know the answer. I want to help because of my grandmother, and the others now, of course, since I’ve heard their stories.”
Erin recognized passion in his tone and wanted to agree with him because she found him so appealing, so attractive, but she couldn’t. He made her heart beat fast. His sexy voice made her long to hold him. His blue eyes melted her composure. She looked at his lips desperate to kiss him.

Copyright Elodie Parkes 2013.


****
I'd love to give a credit for this picture, but I don't know who the model or photographer is. This is my muse for Zach, bet you know why.
 

2 comments:

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)