Guest author this Christmas week is Tonya Kinzer with Book Five in The Boss's Pet series, Under her Command


Stories for lovers of Bondage and Dom/sub!
    Elodie, thank you so much for having me back at your blog. For those readers who aren’t familiar with my writing, I love to write stories that trigger the mind to think ‘what if’…so they can be more open to experimenting with a partner they TRUST! Try a blindfold first and maybe a silk scarf or two. My BDSM series is for those who like it hot and kinky! This is not a series for those who don’t like bondage or Dom/sub stories. But if this is what YOU love to read, I'm excited for the release of book 5 in the series - Under Her Command!  
  Fans of the series are loving the books as they watch the relationship grow between Nick and Sondra. I've also included a new relationship in this story that you'll have to read if you want to learn more about it. I think it will open up another book or two in the series, not to mention where Nick and Sondra may be headed with their relationship! *wicked laugh*
   I’m hoping to have it released by late December and I’m taking pre-orders. For those who pre-order, YOU will receive the e-book BEFORE it's even uploaded to the online stores, I promise you! When you click the link and head over to mywebstore, be sure to click the type of e-format you want: epub, mobi, PDF and I'll add you to my pre-order list!







    The characters from Master'sEmail are joining Nick and Sondra at the party in Palm Springs as well as the party at the mountaintop restaurant, Peak's, and bar area of the aerialtram. Click the tram link to view where the party is...although it doesn't show the private door that leads down to the dungeon deep in the mountain!

Under Her Command: Read an excerpt on Tonya's blog

XXX-Excerpt  (unedited)
Don't forget to come back here and pre-orderyour copy of book 5 so you can be the first to read it. I hope a few of you will be generous enough to leave online reviews for others to check out before they buy. You can also email me your review via the Contact Me button on my website and I'll post your comments on my website.



Tonya Kinzer is a self-published erotic romance author whose books are quickly climbing the charts at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. If you’re looking for a romance with a little more spice than the average hot read, you won’t want to miss taking a look at her work. She writes erotic romance for readers who love to become a silent character within the story! You will be pulled into scenes to partake of the activities along the lines of soft bondage and Dom/sub relationships, to feel what her characters feel and taste what they taste...strong sexual desires much like your own! Be prepared to enter a world you'll not want to leave and can't wait to get back to…worlds where new submissives and demanding Doms entice you to read more!

Her series, The Boss's Pet, will take you on a journey alongside Nick and Sondra as they venture into a lifestyle that pulls them deeper into a world of sensuality and submission. You'll not want to miss any of the books in this series so stay locked on her website to know when the next books get released.
When she isn’t writing, she’s the pet for her own Boss, where she works a few days a week. Her day job is seasonal so this allows her to write during the off season as well as design covers, websites, and promo items. She also enjoys helping other authors where she can with their editing and being a critique partner when time allows as well as offering guest interview spots on her Blog.
       Bk 1 - The Contract    Bk 2 - Office Training   Bk 3 - Sharing Among Friends   Bk 4 - Their Submissive Switch 
 

Buy Links
Amazon CA   
Amazon UK    
B & N 
Site Links


Contest:  Leave a comment telling us if you’ve tried a blindfold with your partner or if you may be open to that in the future. I’ll pick one commenter to win a $10 Gift Card. Be sure to leave your email addy and GC you want. Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Elodie!! Hi Readers! I do hope we get a discussion going here - Have YOU used a blindfold during sex? Did it enhance the experience? Make you more aware of touch since you couldn't use the visual? How about a simple silk scarf to tie your wrists and require a no-touch session on your part? That alone will get you excited! So....do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming release, Tonya!!
    Funny story. This past summer, my hubby and I went away for his birthday. It was the first time since our youngest was born and he is 3. So...I got an idea to bring a couple of items with me, one being a blindfold. When I brought it out, he just kind of looked at me like I had lost my mind. Lol.
    I am willing to be blind folded. I will be attempting it again. ;)
    I do hint to him often about these things. It's kind of hard to do when our little one is a light sleeper and he wakes up at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, don't give up! Maybe start by telling him he can watch but must keep his hands out to his sides. If he touches you, you'll STOP. Invisible ties sometimes works as well....if he closes his eyes, he can imagine all sorts of things! Having kids and sex is not always easy! Love that you took the blindfold on your trip!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I took other stuff too. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great little video advertisement!
    My wife & I have both used a blindfold on several occasions & we love it. It certainly enhances the other senses!
    We also have Velcro restraints that travel under the mattress to each side. Needless to say the restraints stay in place & the blindfold stays close by.
    Lets not forget the paddle!
    Love your writing. It is so HOT! I'll definitely be reading the new one that's coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little advertising video you have! I love your writing! It is so HOT! I'll definitely be reading the new one coming out.
    My wife & I both love wearing a blindfold. It certainly enhances the other senses. We also have Velcro restraints that run under the mattress & we use them often.
    Oh & lets not forget the paddle I keep handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your upcoming release, Tonya. I have tried a blindfold, both on myself and on my partner. He really likes it either way. It sounds like a fun series.

    Siobhan
    nevadafoxATgmail
    I prefer Amazon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siobhan, thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! Love that you'd tried a blindfold! My website has a FUN page, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pre-ordered my copy. Should I read the others before reading this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy - I'm happy to read that you enjoy The Boss's Pet series and hope you'll 'enjoy' book 5! *wicked laugh*

      Tina, I did get your pre-order, thank you. It's not necessary to read the first four book or Master's Email but you may understand the characters better. In book five, I bring in the three characters from Master's Email and Master Buck just may find a sub of his own!

      CONTEST winner is..............Tina B!! Thank you all for stopping in to read about Under Her Command.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Tonya! Good luck with sales! :)

      Delete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)