Too hot to handle, #midweektease from WIP, Eye Shine, #shifter #eroticromance 18+ adult excerpt

From WIP, Eye Shine

He logged into the mailbox that allowed him to send messages to Emily.

I’m so sorry I missed you at CafĂ© in the Park. Something delayed me. Please give me another chance. I’ll be there tomorrow at the same time. I’ll bring flowers, so that you know who I am. Chris


He added his name after reading the email a couple of times. He clicked on send.

Let her get this. Let her be there. Chris slumped for a few moments. He wanted her in his arms so that she could feel the connection he knew they had. He pictured her face. The blue eyes expertly made up with that smoky look, the small rounded nose, those kissable lips. He groaned a little. He daren’t think about her breasts or hips that taunted him when she was backlit on the roof garden. Don’t frighten her away. Soothe the need.


When he took a shower after pacing the floor for ten minutes, he sheathed his cock in his hand and pumped a couple of times. The water ran down his stomach. It sprinkled onto the head of his erection. He gave a low groan as he leaned back in the shower stall and stroked his cock. He savored the feeling and imagined it was Emily’s hand. Her gentle fingers would tease him, stroke, pump, until he couldn’t take it and would lift her onto his huge cock and fuck her. He pumped hard until the cum sprayed up his stomach, and over his hand. He shuddered with relief as the moan of orgasm burst from his lips. When he felt calmer, he thought about how he’d be gentle with her. Kiss her, lick down her body to tongue and suck her clit. Kiss along her stomach as he finger fucked her. Stroke her thighs and kiss her mouth until she moaned to be fucked. He wanted her to love him. How did he know he would love her? It was instinct. He was sure of it.
(Beta snippet) Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that this is from the man's point of view. Now many m/f stories seen from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting hot in here. Hot teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. You can feel his longing for her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the lines about instinct. hot tease. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, scrolling down to comment, but the picture caught me and made me blank out for a second. Love to read a man's fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote best use of visual with tease goes to Elodie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very hot snippet. Also, is it wrong that I want to mug your cover boy for his jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his longing. Very nice!

    Thanks for teasing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his longing. Very nice!

    Thanks for teasing, Elodie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)