Candy Hearts for Valentine's Day, Tom from the new release erotic romance drops by

Meet Tom from Candy Hearts
Hi Tom, thanks for coming along today.

Tom: Hi Elodie.  Great to be here.
So Tom tell us about the story you star in.
Tom: Candy Hearts is a love story. It’s my story too, of how I changed my life and why. It’s sexy and the reader sees into the love scenes. I love all of it. I love the ending, but then I would. I can’t tell you why because it would be a spoiler.
What about that particular setting, how important is it to the story?
Tom: Oh, there wouldn’t be a story if it wasn’t set on the surf coast, or the hotel, so it’s crucial.
Tell us something about behind the scenes of the story. I’m sure the author won’t mind.
Tom: Well I hope she doesn’t. I know the title changed. Candy Hearts came after the author had written the story under the working title, A Piece of my Heart. She changed it because of the ending I know that. (grins) She changed the name of my ex-girlfriend too from Susie to Amber. I think that’s because there’s a Susie in one of her other stories.
What can you tell us about your love interest in the story? I know you don’t want to tell us her name.
Tom: That’s for a good reason. So about her. She’s sexy, sophisticated, clever. I love her and thank heaven she loves me too. She’s unusual, when she shows up in one of her lovely dresses it makes my heart flip.
Tom choose one of your favorite parts of the story for an excerpt.
Tom: That will be hard since I like all of it. I’ll choose something sexy. (smiles)
Tom found a new job, but can he find love?
Working in a surf coast hotel seems like the remedy for his previous unhappiness, but as Valentine’s Day approaches, Tom realizes he’s lonely, and looks around for someone to love.
 
Hot new release short on kindle, http://a-fwd.com/asin-com=B00IFG1FVY
Candy Hearts .99 cents or.77 GB pence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)