From guest author @alisonmelloauth and @sirenbookstrand new release 'Found My Love' #3 Learning to Love series #eroticromance

Found My Love is the third book in the Learning to Love series and is Chase and Tracey’s story.
Theresa is a single mom afraid to love. She was never married her ex Kyle but he does pick up their daughter once in a while, so he is still in her life.
Chase and Theresa meet in book two when Theresa shows up to Abby’s engagement party late. Chase spots her and has this instant pull to her, so he walks up to her and introduces himself. They hit is off that night and exchange numbers, but Theresa is being shy and wants to take it slow. He is willing to go at her pace as long as she is committed to him.

Will Chase be able to stick it out when Kyle stops showing up to take Katie making it hard for them to have alone time? He says he wants to take care of them but she needs his help with Katie because her father falls ill will he step up to the plate or run out the door. 

Read an excerpt 18+
“I’m not going to fuck you tonight T. Not until I know you are ready, but I will take care of you.”
He kisses and bites at my hips and then moves back to my belly and up to my breasts, while his hand roams down into my panties. His fingers slide between my folds and he groans, “My god woman you are so wet for me.” He takes my juices and rubs them over my hardened nub. I swear I am going to combust. It is sensory overload, his lips on my body, his hands now buried deep inside me and his rock hard cock pressed into my hip. My hips are grinding into his hand and it feels so good, but I don’t know how to tell him I can’t come that way. I have never had a vaginal orgasm.
“Chase,” I moan, “stop a minute.”
“What’s wrong baby,” he looks at me full of concern.
“I don’t know how to say this,” I pause as my cheeks heat from embarrassment.
“What baby. No more hiding remember.” he says gently. “It’s just that I have never been able to, you know, come this way.”
He smiles at me and says “you have no need to be embarrassed baby. I will work on it with you, ok?” He winks at me, “I don’t want you to stress it ok?”
I nod as I bite my lip and he moves his hand back to my nub, I instantly start to feel the build of excitement as he rolls it around with his finger. I grind my hips and moan out in pleasure. He is nibbling my earlobe and whispers, “let it go baby!” After a few more moments he pinches it slightly and it sends me over.
“Oh Chase, that feels so good.” my legs have clamped shut on his hand as my entire body shakes. I must be louder than I realize because he covers my mouth with his to muffle the noise. He pulls away from kissing me removes his soaked fingers from my panties and sucks them clean.
I look at him wide eyed as he says, “you taste mighty fine, T.”
Buy the book

A note from Alison:
I am a wife and stay at home mom to two wonderful children. My family is my world and one of the reasons I started writing was so I could be home for them. I was born in raised in Massachusetts where I still live today with my amazing family.
After having my son fell in love with reading Contemporary Romance. As I started to read more, I started to notice things I really enjoyed in a book and things I didn’t and realizing what I didn’t enjoy really made me want to write more, so I literally woke up one morning and started writing.
I am so glad I started this writing journey and I hope you will stay with me for the ride. I will definitely be writing more in the future.

Today is the release for Found My Love book three in the Learning to Love series. If you haven’t read book one and two I’ve listed the info for them below. You can check them out on Goodreads as well! I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them. Stay tuned for more info because the final book in the series will be out January 12th! 



















Finding Love – Learning to Love 1- http://www.bookstrand.com/book/finding-love
Find an interview with Alison, and a story excerpt from Learning to Love

Needing Your Love – Learning to Love 2 -http://www.bookstrand.com/book/needing-your-love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)