Welcome to Sherilyn J Lee with her Lesbian Romance Loving the Pink Kiss

 
Welcome Shiralyn tell us a little about your book,

 When I wrote this story all maturity went out of the window. So I decided to replace it with a little humor, drama, romance and a few naughty little sex scenes. If maturity is what you are after well then I’m afraid you’re not going to find it in here. Life can be all too serious. So instead I have engaged the exposure that I myself and my friends have endured during our lives and turned them all into a fictional romantic comedy. Apart from the immigration scam I could say that probably 95% of this story has been based on factual events and I’d like to share them with you. 


Introduction

Sarah Niles is 21 years old and the kind of girl who loves to party till dawn and shag Jake. This is just a guy that she sees on the odd occasion and has no intention of getting into a so called proper relationship with him. She also likes to slip into a deep drunken sleep every Friday night after dancing away to her favorite music at her favorite night club. Her lifestyle although not boring had become typically routine and Sarah was beginning to feel as though she needed some excitement in her life to keep herself from growing insanely dull. Even though she holds possession of pristine looks with her mousy blonde hair, hazel green eyes and the softest pink lips she knew that she was missing out on something but didn’t quite know what.
Jessica is her best friend of many years. She has recently been informed by one of her work colleagues Debs that she knows of someone in desperate need to stay in the country. This person Robbie is a Canadian and has amazing blue eyes and a really nice smile apparently. Robbie has a limited time to stay in the country before being asked to leave, courtesy of her majesties service. So a plan (more like a scam) was set in place and that marriage to anyone willing to do the task would be an immediate solution to ensure a guaranteed postponement to Robbie’s current situation.

Excerpt

‘I am doing the right thing. I know am.’ I chanted as I stared into the mirror searching for any imperfections in my makeup. And using my finger I rubbed away the pink lipstick that had stuck to my teeth. There, I was ready. Staring back at me was a confident woman dressed in a navy blue halter dress with a charmeuse waist and a brand new pair of off white high heeled sling backs. To finish off my look I wore my hair down and accessorised with a thin gold bangle and a small off white bag with a gold tone clasp and a thin chain to hang from my shoulder.
“Its 11.15 are you ready yet?” Jessica shouted down the hallway trying to make me hurry even faster. But when anyone tries to rush me I find that I’ll go even slower just to piss them off. I’m not sure why I even do that.
“Yes I’m just about done.”  I replied rather snappishly. That was about the zillionth time she had called me though. Anyone would think that it was her getting married today. “And these heels are a fucking nightmare Jessica. I hate wearing new shoes for the first time!” Now where did I put those god damn plasters?
“Ok Sarah the cabs here and I’ve got your ID in my bag so let’s go.” It was surprising how she acted more like my mother today as we were normally like two peas in a pod. We had similar personalities and with almost identical looks we could be passed off as sisters, the only difference being that she has curlier hair than I do and maybe fuller lips and her eyes have a greyish tone to them. But as far as good looks go I think we are equal but in different ways. She has bigger boobs than me but I have a smaller waist and because my complexion is slightly peachier than hers I can get away with wearing bolder colours and heavier make up.
“Fine I’m coming now let me just grab this.” I picked up a cold piece of toast that had strawberry jam on it. It had been sitting on a plate on the kitchen counter top for over an hour but I still stuffed it into my mouth whilst we ran down the steps to exit the building.
“Where can I take you to my lovelies?” The cab driver asked in a jolly manner.
“Hi we’re going to the registry office on Bow Road and could you get us there as fast as you can please as we’re a little on the late side.” Jessica asked sweetly and put on her poshest expression in hopes that he would step on it a little faster if he thought he had a rich piece of hot totty sitting in the back of his cab.
“Why certainly maam, I’ll have ya there in a jiffy.” He replied with a singing tone to his voice.
“Watch out you almost hit that cyclist.” Jessica scorned him and with her face pressed up against the window she mouthed the word sorry to the cyclist as we drove past him.
“That’s ok ladies. I’ve had plenty of practice dodging those slight beggars.” He chuckled.
“Oh for God sake I just spilt jam on my dress. Jessica I look like shit now what am I going to do? That’s it I can’t go ahead with this anymore. This is a sign for me not to go through with it. I’ve realised it’s a stupid idea and I want to go home before I make a big fool out of myself.” My nerves had set in and I began to wonder what kind of an idiot I was for agreeing to go through with this scam in the first place. Yes the five thousand pounds I’d received certainly helped sway me and perhaps if I gave it back I could still get out of this, but there had been no logic or sound reasoning for my decision in this outrageous matter.
“Look you don’t have to get hysterical.” She quipped. “First of all you’re not marrying this guy to live with him. All you have to do is say I do and then you can both fuck off on your separate ways. Here I have a femme fresh wipe you can use to clean that splodge. Now do you still want to do this or would you rather go home because I’m here for you hun? And maybe I can tell Robbie that you just couldn’t go through with it. After all it’s not like we know him and have anything to feel guilty about.” She pulled out her lippy and perfectly plastered another layer over her plump lips without using a mirror. I’d always admired her for having that talent.
“No! No I’ll do it. I’ve already said I would and I don’t want to disappoint anyone.” This was one of those things that I totally regretted agreeing to but I knew that I had an obligation to go ahead with. Something other than the money was driving me tho, like a force of nature. I knew deep down that I would have done this regardless whether a payment had been made or not. I had knots in my stomach but I felt as though they were caused from excitement rather than nerves.
“Ere we are then ladies. I got you here safe and sound, Bromley public hall. That’ll be eleven quid even.” He pulled up alongside the pavement and smiled politely as he held his hand out waiting for either one of us to pay up. Maybe he should have knocked a fiver off for turning up so bloody late and almost causing an accident and for ruining my dress.
“There you go keep the change. Now Sarah are you sure you still want to go through with this?” She was giving me my last chance to escape doing the dreaded deed and I toyed with the idea just for a second but nothing was coming forward and telling me not to go through with it. I waited for a sign, any sign, apart from the cab being late, the cyclist, and the jam, any other sign would do in order to persuade me not to go ahead with this marriage.
“Yep ready as I’ll ever be!” Neither one of us had thought this through properly and had paid little attention to any consequences that may occur from it.


Buy the book:

 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Loving-the-Pink-Kiss-ebook/dp/B009700D42

 https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/249738

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)