Something very different for Tingle Tuesday today, romance model John Quinlan visits the blog with some of his photographs

Welcome John, 
Tell us something about yourself, 

Hi Elodie, 

Well, I am the most tattooed male romance cover model in the world right now.
I've been involved in athletics, professional wrestling, fitness & modeling over the years since the age of 19. I've been an image model for dozens of apparel brands over the years along with appearing in television documentaries, commercials, art gallery print work and having my likeness used on children’s literature book covers. I have been a spokes model for apparel brands as far away as Japan and Asia just to name a few. I am also a former NPC Physique competitor and a current Romance Novel Cover model as well. I have been a supplement company image model and was just signed as a sponsored athlete with Athletic Xtreme Supplement Co.


It was an honor to be part of 'The RT Men of Romance Online Chat Event' recently.  
I would like to personally thank one of the world’s greatest American fashion designers Kenneth Fron for selecting me as the first guy to model his brand new jewelry line for men. I am truly honored to be joining his gallery soon with A-List celebrities such as Gloria Estefan, Cindy Margolis, Nicole Richie, Wynonna Judd, Deborah Gibson and Kirstie Alley who have also showed off these great pieces.
I have other pictures on my own site, that Elodie is not posting today, having made the decision to go nude for a shoot recently, my site is where you will find those pictures.
I also have a new reel of Military style poses available, and thanks again to my good friend and Athletic Xtreme teammate William Swole Ferguson for believing in me to model his gym gear. 
  

HONORS & AWARDS
Mr. USA Next Man Model of The Year, 2011
HUF Magazine January Male Fashion Model of The Month, 2011
Toot Apparel Image Model, Brand Ambassador and Spokes Model to Japan & Asia via United States, 2011
Diego Barberi Apparel Image Model & Brand Ambassador to Switzerland via United States, 2011
Official Image Model of the Year for No Limits Brand Underwear, 2012
Nutrabolics Supplement Company Image Model & Brand Ambassador, 2012
Athletic Xtreme Supplement Company Sponsored Athlete, 2012





 Find John Quinlan online:
http://twitter.com/johnjquinlan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)