Sinfully #SexySnippets today from July 16 Hot Ink Press release The Black Lion #erotic #paranormal #shifter 18+ only

Sexy Snippets are seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, brought to you every Sunday.




When Melissa fleetingly meets Sascha in a nightclub, she hopes he will approach her. Sascha has secrets and it’s a long time since there was a woman in his life. Unknown to both of them someone watches jealously. Will this jealousy stop the budding romance between two people who both have something to hide? An erotic, paranormal romance, full of surprises.


Sexy Snippet, always hard to just choose seven sentences

She was interested in him. It was obvious, and his own ineptitude was why he stood staring down at her, instead of grasping her to his naked form, fucking her hard. I could have compelled her. I could have tasted her cream, pushed my fingers into it, slid them over her clit. I could have licked her lips, her breasts. I could have her hands wrapped around my cock. I could have her writhing under me, coming, and driving me insane with her softness.

Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Hot Ink Press All rights reserved


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Why isn't he doing all those things? Hot snippet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compelled her, huh? I like the sound of this one. And as for that pic!!! Wow! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kiru. Why the heck isn't he doing those delicious things? Great snippet. Hot image. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)