For #teaserTuesday a snippet from soon to be released Siren publishing #shifter #suspense 'Wolf Bond' Eden gets tough

#TeaserTuesday from romantic paranormal suspense releasing October and November from Siren

Eden used a fierce tone. “Guess what buddy, I’ve decided to spare your life, but only if you fuck the hell off as fast as you can back to wherever you came from. Make up some story as to why another hunter stole your prey, and your dog, or forget the whole thing. It’s not like you want to tell this tall tale at the next branch dinner. The keys are on the passenger seat. There’s another hunter with a sniper rifle and the sight aimed at your head. If you take this blindfold off before five minutes are up you’re dead. I reckon myself to be one of the best hunters around, and if I hear any tales being bandied around about this incident, or the woman you fuckwits mistook for a wolf, I’ll hunt you down and slit your throat. Oh, and by the way, I took a look at your driver’s license and I know where you live. Never come back. Get it?”
© Elodie Parkes 2015 Siren Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)