Oh oh, she's changed her mind #MWTease from #WIP Leave me Breathless and he is #eroticromance

For this week's #MWTease I'm sharing from WIP 
Leave me Breathless
Rosanna pushed against his chest with her palms and slid her legs to the floor. She slipped her arms around Seth’s waist, and leaned her head against his chest.

Her softly voiced words tore into his lust-fogged mind.

“I’ve made a mistake. I don’t think I can do this … not … not right now … when I’ve only just met you.”

Seth stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. His cock was painfully hard, and disappointment washed his haze of lust away.
“It’s okay, but just so you understand about this club. That’s what we do here in the house parties. We come here so that we can have sex without knowing each other.” He lifted her face tenderly with a hand under her jaw and kissed her softly. “Your friends should have told you that.”

He moved away from her gently so that she wouldn’t think he was angry.


He turned and walked away. Nothing had ever felt like the kisses he’d shared with Rosanna. He’d never experienced such intense desire. It wasn’t just the urgent need to fuck and come, but an overwhelming need to kiss every part of her body, to trail his fingers over every inch of her skin, please and tease her, love her until she knew she was loved. Seth sighed despondently at the nature of his desire. This was unexpected.

©Elodie Parkes 2016
HOP to the next Tease

7 comments:

  1. Wonder if she's going to regret that. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tease, Elodie, I look forward to reading more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! She said no and he walked away. Great tease, Elodie. He's quite a man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a little more than simple attraction. Nice tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh please tell me she just misunderstood and is not a tease...although the teaser has captivated my attention.
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well don't stop there! LOL!! Great tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a tease! OMG! So good!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)