Take my heart and do what you need to #SnippetSunday #MM romance @EncompassInk #gayromance


He watched the play of emotions in Connor’s eyes and then he held out his arms. “If you want me, I’m yours. Take my heart and do what you need to … crush it if need be.”

Connor stood, ignoring the offered hug. “I can’t. I’m not like you. I could never hurt someone I love.”


Jason’s stomach dipped as a drench of emotion close to fear flowed over him. Connor was leaving. He’d lost the man he loved. The only man he’d ever loved. It was like a knife in his heart. He hunched over gazing at the path and waiting for the pain that would come when Connor had walked away.

Best seller, Heart in Chains new release contemporary 
#MM #eroticromance #suspense Kindle Unlimited  from Encompass Ink.  Who is Jay Levesque? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)