Tingle Tuesday with author Lindsay Paige and a special preview of her next release

Tingle Tuesday and author Lindsay Paige has brought along a preview of her next book. Don't Panic

 Samantha Branson is having severe anxiety attacks. Her heart beats unusually fast, her breath quickens and her hands sweat. Every detail screams in her head that she is the center of unwanted attention. Everyone can hear her thoughts, her heart and her breathing. The silence of the classroom is so loud that focus is impossible.

After an attack lands her in the wrong bathroom, Sam meets Eli who offers to provide help. Faced with the return of her possessive ex-boyfriend and the blossoming of a new romance, Sam must find the strength inside herself to face her anxieties head on.


Excerpt

“Remind me again why I'm freezing my ass off here?” I say, crossing my arms in hopes that it will render extra heat.

Eli begins to take off his outer layer of clothing. “Have you ever seen those people strip down in their bathing suits for polar plunges?” His jacket and sweatshirt are tossed onto the sand.

“No way in hell, Eli,” I say, knowing exactly where this is going. He removes his undershirt and his pants. It's thirty-three degrees out and Eli's wearing nothing but boxers. God, he's so hot. My mind changes gears as Eli steps towards me.

“We're just going for a little swim.”

“No! No way. Not going to do it.”

He takes my arms, uncrosses them, and wraps them around his neck. He leaves my arms dangling off his shoulders and grabs my hips, pulling me towards him. His finger lands softly along my jaw as he gently pushes to tilt my head to the side. In-between kisses along my neck, he speaks.
“Please, Samantha? It'll be fun. I promise.”
****
Don't Panic will be available in January so look out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)