Welcome to my Sunday guest, author Eve Rabi

Eve Rabi lives in Sydney Australia, (land of Crocodile Dundee), but she was born in South Africa many moons ago.

Eve has been writing for 8 years. Manuscripts, that is, not letters.
Well letters too. Mainly letters of assorted complaints to the post office, the telephone company, McDonalds for increasing their price of the ice-cream cones, etc etc ...

Prior to writing, Eve Rabi ran a magazine (half-a**ed at that) where she wrote articles (when she was not taking 2 hour-long lunch breaks) and worked extensively in Advertising (half-a**ed at that, too).
Her books include:
'GRINGA' -In the hands of a Ruthless drug-lord (series)
 
 
'CAPTURED' - Held as a Slave by Iraqi Militants, Books One and Two
'THE WAGES OF SINEAD' - A Tale of Infidelity
Books that, like GRINGA, are sure to offend, entertain and amuse readers in various parts of the globe. 

She is currently working on
'Royal Deception - A Palace full of Liars' and
'Burn's World - She is Unwritten', which she hopes to release in the next couple of months.
When Eve is not writing, she is busy trying to prevent her Pomeranian (named Lil Bow Wow and who failed obedience school TWICE), from eating her kitten called Leila. (Leila herself is a vegetarian.)
When Eve is not embarrassing her children with her off-beat sense of humor and immaturity, she is feverishly pouring over dating manuals she 'purchased' free on Amazon from struggling writers like herself. Eve is very grateful for these freebies.
Since she requires a few light-bulbs to be changed, some heavy lifting to be done, and Lil Bow Wow to be taken for regular walks so he doesn't become any more mental, she seeks Mr Right-for-now or even, Mr Will-do-for-now.
So far, she's still in the dark and Lil Bow Wow is still mental, but hey, she's acquired a bookshelf of dating manuals which she plans to hold onto. One Saturday night, over a few liquor chocolates, she plans to alphabetize them or even color-code them.
Eve accepts mail at  everabi2012@hotmail.com
Follow Eve on facebook..http://www.facebook.com/eve.rabi

Eve is sharing from her series 'Gringa' today:

'Gringa' Series Overview 18+

I was twenty-one, a sassy university student who took crap from no one. While holidaying in Mexico, I was accosted by Diablo, The Devil of Mexico. The motherfucker mistook me for a spy and shot me.

I survived, only to encounter him again months later. How’s that for luck?

Furious and sick of all that I’d been through because of him, I slapped him and braced myself for the bullet. He could shoot me – I no longer cared.

But, to my surprise, the fucker was fascinated with me and blackmailed me into becoming his woman. He’d slay the entire village that sheltered me if I rejected his proposal.

He was Kong, fugly, hairy, tattooed from fingertips to face, with scary ass piercings, blood-shot snake eyes, a ruthless killer and above all, he was my murderer – how could anyone expect me to say yes?

To save the village I had to.

He took me by force, terrorised me into submission and made me his. To make matters worse, I had to put up with his ruthless, backstabbing family who hated me and wanted to kill me.

I despised the bastard and I told him that. Spark flew. Fists too.

When the FBI came on the scene and secretly recruited me to help put Diablo behind bars, I was thrilled. I wanted them to throw his ass behind bars, then torment him for the rest of his life like he was doing to me. I was willing to do whatever it took to get him there.

But, the more I rejected Diablo, the more he wanted me.

At times he wanted to kill me because of my insolence; other times he just wanted me to love him.

I was his Gringa and in an attempt to get my love, he began to change for me. Drastic changes that made me laugh at him at first, then made me curious and even intrigued.

After all, nobody gave a rats ass about me before. Here was someone who actually wanted me and was willing to do whatever it took to get me – how the hell could I not be flattered?

As the days went by, I found myself drawn to him and I began seeing him differently. When I found out about his childhood, everything changed.

I now wanted to protect my murderer, my tormenter, The Devil of Mexico from the FBI and I was prepared to lie to the Feds, if it meant saving him from them.

I was even prepared to go to jail for him.

And I did.  

My days in Mexico were filled with violence, hate, lust and sorrow.

It was also filled with laughter, love and passion and most importantly, it taught me that love conquers all.      
Gringa – In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug Lord - a modern–day, love story that will have you laughing, crying and wanting more!
 

WARNING: These books contains sexual violence, sex scenes, graphic language, drug references, strong violence and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.



REVIEWS FROM READERS:

“IMO, It is one of the best romance books i've read in some time. I read it all in one sitting. I couldn’t peel my eyes away even for a minute. The story had it all from 
action to romance.”

“Some scenes had me giggling out loud, but there was one scene that had me laughing out loud for a couple minutes.”

“This book is not for the faint of heart. It's horrible, dirty, raw, passionate, hilarious, sweet, sad, addictive, and so much more.”


Find Eve's books on Amazon and Smashwords.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)