Welcome to my guest author Jodi Pierce

Hi Jodi welcome to the blog, tell us a little about yourself

I am thirty-seven and married the best man that's ever come into my life. I have four beautiful step-children. 
I have had a fascination with vampires since I was a child and have been writing just as long. Halloween is and has always been my favorite holiday as I love getting to be someone I'm not for a day. I was an exchange student in Brazil in high school so you will find some of my experiences from there in my stories. Many of my stories have historical or researched facts as I also enjoys research. I have several short novels and several short stories that I've written and are published. They can all be found on Amazon.com. 
I'm always busy with the next great vampire story. 

Find me online:
http://www.thevampirequeen1.weebly.com
http://www.thevampirequeen1.blogspot.com www.facebook.com/jodie.pierce.779
www.jodiepierceauthor.blogspot.com


  A young Broadway actress/dancer vampire is confronted by an unsuspected vampire and opts to protect her mortal lover by making her as a vampire before he does. This does not placate him as he wants her to work for him so the two female lovers go on the run. Trials and tribulations keep them moving around the globe in order to elude him though his pockets run deep. The two women often not only enjoy themselves in their sexual escapades but also by feeding from each other when they cannot sustain themselves otherwise. Learn about different places and follow this dynamic bi-sexual vampire lovers as they travel in contemporary times.

Excerpt

3 comments:

  1. How awesome to see fellow author and wonderful friend Jodie out and about! Love her and always read her books!!! And Elodie, you're awesome too! Love those steamy novels of yours. Glad we connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon has left this comment today
    Great article! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the net.
    Shame on the seek engines for no longer positioning
    this put up higher!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)