It's back the #MySexySaturday hop is sizzling for Saturday, #menage, #eroticromance


From, The Summer Heat

When lifelong friends Nate and Evan watch the arrival of a new neighbor, they never expect to find their friendship rocked by the lovely Annabel who moves into the empty house next door.

Annabel likes both Nate and Evan the moment she meets them. As they all grow close, will she be forced to choose between these gorgeous men? 


Evan watched her go and when she’d gone into her house, he let out a low whistle.
“She flirted with me. Did you see that, Nate? She kept looking at me and licking her lips.”

Nate stared at him for a moment.
“She looked right into my eyes, with meaning, when I said we’d go round for a drink. I actually felt it in my stomach. She’s hot. I might ask her out.”

Evan frowned as he felt a twinge of annoyance. “I might ask her out. We’ll have to share her. ”

Nate burst out laughing. “Let’s get this tree stump dealt with and then we can go around to her place and make ourselves indispensable.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 All rights reserved



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous snippet. Love how they are talking about the tree stump then immediately about how to get into Annabel's life. LOL! Thanks for sharing and being a part of My Sexy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)