I want candy...give me candy...#MWTease brings it to you #eroticromance

This week's #MWTease comes from the contemporary erotic romance, Candy Hearts
Tom found a new job, but can he find love?
Working in a surf coast hotel seems like the remedy for his previous unhappiness, but as Valentine’s Day approaches, Tom realizes he’s lonely, and looks around for someone to love.

Candy Hearts is on .99 cents and .77 GB pence sale grab your candy

Excerpt:
Tom was astounded. “None of you guys thought to tell me who she is?” He saw Pete’s crestfallen expression. “It’s okay, Pete. I guess I should prepare myself for the inevitable.”
Pete shook his head. “And what’s that?”
“She’ll suddenly realize I have nothing. She’ll realize I am the bartender not someone who plays at it whilst my dad owns the place.” He walked to the other end of the bar.
Pete called after him. “Tom.”
Tom served a customer. He tried to keep busy so as not to think about it, but his thoughts churned. She’ll drop me or her dad will tell her to.
He didn’t call Serena to say goodnight. He decided to back off. He’d save himself the broken heart that was down the track. He already loved her. He thought she loved him. She acted as if she did, but she’d never said it. Then again, neither had he.
He’d already ordered flowers and candy to be delivered to her the next morning, Valentine’s Day. He’d hired a tux for the dance and was going to ask her to go with him that very night when he called her. Tom sighed. He couldn’t risk going any further with the relationship. His heart already broken, he couldn’t sleep. His cell rang a few times and then went silent. He saw the screen light up and knew he’d received a text. He didn’t look at it.
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2013, Hot Ink Press, All rights reserved.

6 comments:

  1. I think he's missing out by listening to the fear. Good tease, Elodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, who texted him? Great tease, Elodie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always drawn to a hero who feels unworthy. xoxoxo Give him a hug for me, Elodie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonono -- you only live once. Go after her! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He can't give up! Pick up the damn phone, man. Great teaser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I feel for him! Great tease. Thanks for joining the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)