Summer time on the blog with #SexySnippets from August, Hot Ink Press, release, Love at First Sigh

#SexySnippets
from 'Love at First Sigh,' an August 16 release 
from Hot Ink Press

The sun shone remarkably fiercely and she soon sat up to smooth on sun lotion. She’d done her arms and legs, when the shadow of someone standing behind fell over her.

“That’s my place you’ve taken.”

A male voice, deep, husky, and aimed at her, forced Emma to look around. She shielded her eyes from the sun. The shadow and voice belonged to the gorgeous man who’d been on the neighboring balcony. Her heart took a leap in her chest and started beating faster at how much more impressive he was closer up. As she looked up at him, a thought dropped sneakily into her head. I wish he were mine, just for these few days. His shorts failed to cover his dark pubic hair completely as they displayed the sexy V of his hips and his flat, hard stomach. Emma tore her gaze away from his muscled chest to look back at his face and answer him.
“I didn’t realize anyone was using the lounger. There’s no sign this is anyone’s place.” Her voice reduced to a croak by this sex god’s presence, she swallowed. Calm down. Her heart still beat too fast.


The man’s expression changed, he quirked an eyebrow. “No? There’s my towel.” He pointed at the damp heap on the ground.

Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014, Hot Ink Press, All rights reserved.

Drop by other #SexySnippets

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yummy description. Makes me wish I was on that lounger :-) Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, yummy and I love the visuals too! Great snippet, Elodie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could feel the heat with this. Great description, right down to that pile of soggy towelling.
    I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I would be able to reply if a body that fine was anywhere in my line of vision lol great snippet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)