Saturday snippet #erotic romance from The Black Lion on .99 cents sale right now


When Melissa fleetingly meets Sascha in a nightclub, she hopes he will approach her.
Sascha has secrets and it’s a long time since there was a woman in his life.
Unknown to both of them someone watches jealously.
Will this jealousy stop the budding romance between two people who both have something to hide?
An erotic, paranormal romance, full of surprises.
Read the snippet:
She whispered. “It’s all okay. Can’t you tell from my kisses? I feel the same. When you stood in my way, in the club, I wanted to talk to you, but I didn’t know how. You’re so attractive. I felt shy. I saw your desire then, in your eyes. Not many men look at me like that. I’m glad you took me from the club. I’m not afraid, now I know what you are. Not now I’m here with you in your arms.” She kissed him between phrases as she stroked his cock, freed now to the night air.
Sascha growled long and low as he took her kisses, like gifts, on his lips, his cheek, his jaw. Very soon, he would have to fuck her. He could barely stop himself from taking her to the surface of the roof and stripping her naked. He wanted more for her than that. Who knows if someone will appear on this roof at any time?
“I can’t imagine what fool men you must have encountered that they don’t want you, Melissa. You’re driving me crazy. I want you desperately, but not here. Can I take you home or will you come home with me?” His voice little more than a whisper, he nuzzled her neck, grazed her lips with his teeth as he gasped out the words. The scent of her blood rushed in his head, but his fangs didn’t lengthen, he didn’t want to drink. He pushed the thought away. Just as he’d pushed away her words, ‘know what you are.’
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Hot Ink Press 2014 All right reserved

The Black Lion is on sale right now  for .99 cents or .77 GBp


2 comments:

  1. Great snippet Elodie. That last lines He pushed the thought away. Just as he’d pushed away her words, ‘know what you are.’ they give a wonderful insight into what means the most. really nice insight into Sascha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely very sensual scene between them. I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)