Welcome to author Cree Walker and her Romantic paranormal comedy



Cree Walker lives in Northern Maine with her very patient debate partner and their furry love child, mini rat terrier, Titan. When Cree isn't plugging away at her computer she can most likely be found at the hospital where she works as an advanced psychiatric technician for both children and adults.

To date, Cree has four novel length publications with Naughty Nights Press. Paranormal werewolf romance, Whisper on a Scream, and it's sequel, Urban Fantasy nominated book for 2012, Willing Sacrifice. She also has paranormal romantic comedy, A Winter's Grave, book one to the Reaper series and her most recent publication, Maple Lane Manor, Home for Retired Supernaturals. So far, Maple Lane Manor has been a finalist in the 2013 UpAuthors Fiction Challenge and it's received the coveted 5 star review rating from the Paranormal Romance Guild.
For more information about Cree Walker and her books please visit her at http://www.creewalker.wordpress.com or check her out on Facebook.




Maple Lane Manor, Home for Retired Supernaturals...A lighthearted Paranormal Romantic Comedy…

Maple has spent the last decade, switching from one college major to another. She’s so scared to make a mistake in life, that she’s having a little trouble getting it started. Never quite knowing her purpose, the decision is suddenly made for her when her vampire, grandmother mysteriously passes away and leaves Maple Lane
Manor, and it’s four elderly supernatural residents in her care.
Upon arriving home for the first time in ten years, Maple is stunned to see that the Manor isn’t the pristine, stoic, hill top wonder, it once was. She soon finds out that the condition of the house isn’t the worst of her problems. Money issues caused by a decade of Maple’s lengthy, “college experience” have put them deep in debt and now it’s up to Maple to save her namesake and the only family she’s ever known, from being taken away.
To help her Derek Holt, the dashing and mysterious handyman, a drunk witch, a grumpy werewolf, a semi-lucid wizard, a former starlet/part vampire and a little parrot named, Batman, will do everything in their power to support Maple in her impossible battle to save the Manor from debt, decay and her high school arch nemesis, over zealous real-estate agent, Stacy Monrow.
Will Maple be able to save her home and her family or is the Manor doomed to die along side its longtime caretaker, Nancy Lane?

Read an excerpt:


Derek had gone straight to his room, so I didn’t expect to see him again, but he was standing in his doorway as I tried sneaking passed.
“Is everyone tucked in?”
I clutched my chest with one hand and covered a scream with the other.
He gave me one of his crooked grins and gently pulled me into his room, closing the door quietly behind me. “You didn’t think I was going to let you off that easy, did you?”
“I was hoping.”
He cocked his head. “Were you, now?”
Sort of. I nodded emphatically.
He shook his head slowly as he closed the distance between us. “I’d have to be a dead man to allow you to get out of that dress without at least offering my assistance.” He leaned down and kissed me lightly.
“You’re gonna be a dead man if Walter finds out,” I said.
He grinned and slid a hand up my bare back beneath the silver chains. “I’m just helping you out.”
Of the dress, or other things?
“I have to go take a shower,” I said breathlessly.
“It’s the dry season, and your shower today must have taken close to an hour.” He leaned in again, and I felt him grin against my throat before he kissed me just above my collarbone.
He was an incubus. Of course he’d know about my special alone time in the shower. And as of late, that time was becoming embarrassingly frequent.
“I’m afraid if I don’t help you out tonight, we’ll run out of water by tomorrow.”
“Just to be clear, you’re not talking about the dress anymore, are you?”
“That’s part of it, yeah.”
“Are you sure? Maybe you just need a cookie or something.”
In response he put his forehead against mine and gripped my ass, pressing me against the door with his body. “I don’t think that’s going to cover it anymore.” His voice came out all husky and wanting, the way I’d always imagined it.
“I don’t think a shower’s going to do me much good, either.”
He chuckled. “I was hoping you’d say that.”


Buy the book:

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Kobobooks


Goodreads


Smashwords


Indigo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)