Teaser Tuesday #eroticromance #sexysnippet from the very popular Night of The Horse #menage

‘Night of the Horse’ is erotic paranormal romance. A steamy, contemporary love story set in present day England in a semi-rural town.
Summer has just begun and Rosie, our heroine is feeling wistful. She’s lonely and beginning to wonder if she’ll ever find love.

When she meets our heroes, it’s lust at first sight

Jude:
He’s passionate, enigmatic, alpha, and sexy.

Justin:
He’s sensual, gentle, loving, and sexy.

Night of the Horse
A lonely young woman signs up for dance lessons. Two gorgeous guys find her as fascinating as she finds them. On the country road where she lives, she hears horses in the night, and opens her bedroom window to watch them gallop. They’re beautiful, a silver white horse and tall black horse...they turn to stare at her. Had they heard and understood when she sighed over them?

Read the Tuesday Teasers: 18+
 
        With Justin:


As soon as he was naked, she leaped on him. He laughed as he caught her, and she put her legs around his hips. He kissed her mouth.
“You’re lovely, so sexy.” His voice low, he kissed her again before walking her into the lounge room. He sat down on her sofa and Rosie straddled him. He smiled and kissed her, pulling her up by her hips until she knelt, her legs on either side of his thighs. He stroked his knuckles along her pussy as his tongue slid against hers in another devastating kiss. Then he put a finger into her and Rosie moaned. She pressed onto his hand and he smiled against her lips.
“You’re wet for me.”
*****
With Jude:
She heard her name being called and stopped running. She turned to see Jude walking quickly towards her, his long, dark hair free around his shoulders instead of tied back. All the same, she would have known his figure and his voice anywhere as he came closer.
“Jude, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?” She smiled despite her heart still beating fast with fright.
He came to stand very close. “I could ask you the same thing, but I know you watch the horses. I know you wake up and look out of the window as they pass before dawn. I heard you once wish you could ride them, especially the silver-white one.”
“But how?” Thoughts of him being some kind of stalker raced through her mind.
Jude must have seen her thought on her face. “I live close by …well, Justin and I do. I thought Justin told you. Sometimes I can’t sleep and I walk. I heard you, that’s all. No need to be afraid. I can see you are.” His voice was gentle.
Rosie sighed in relief.
He shrugged. “Tonight is one of those nights when I can’t sleep. I know the horse and he was bringing you to me. You know me, Rosie, and you like me very much, isn’t that right?”
The now familiar desire stirred as he spoke. She did like him. She liked him and Justin. She wanted to kiss him and she wanted more. She wanted his hands on her. She wanted his tongue in her mouth. The memory of the sex she’d shared with Justin made her edgy with sexual need.
She gazed at Jude. When he opened his arms to her, she went into them. He held her close, a hand in her hair and an arm around her waist, cradling her against his chest. She raised her head, and Jude bent his, until his lips were so close to hers it was agony as she craved his kiss.
“Kiss me,” she whispered, unable to stand the wait.
Jude kissed her. A wave of desire started in her stomach and reached to between her legs, where she pulsed with need. He kissed her and she clung to him, kissing him back eagerly. Jude held her head and moved his face against hers as they caught their breath. His eyelashes brushed her cheek.
“Do you want more?” His voice was velvet, dark and enticing.
Rosie drifted in a haze of lust as he kissed her again. A surge of wet heat in her pussy made her push her hips against his body. Jude clasped her to him and kissed along her face to her ear.
“I feel your need. You have to ask. It’s a rule of mine. I’m not every girl’s dream, and so I have to be asked, to make sure I’m wanted.” His whisper teased her ear, and Rosie nodded.
“I want you. I need you.” She lifted his T-shirt. 

He let go of her to pull it over his head and drop it to the grass. 

Rosie did the same with her T-shirt and stood before him. 

He kissed her breasts, trailing wet kisses over them, and then running his palms over her nipples until Rosie sighed.

 His hair felt like silk between her fingers.

 Copyright Elodie Parkes 2013 All rights reserved Evernight Publishing

5 stars from Manic Readers
" a cute little love story, well written with good characters that will warm you up on a winter’s night. Enjoy!"
Available All Romance, Evernight, Siren Bookstrand, All Amazons and B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)